GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Strictly Subies.

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
If you don't me asking, how much for full bumper respray? I was quoted almost $700 with some of my own labor to remove the grills and deliver the bumper etc

Looks like they did a great job.

LuLzSeC

Ready to race!
If you don't me asking, how much for full bumper respray? I was quoted almost $700 with some of my own labor to remove the grills and deliver the bumper etc

Looks like they did a great job.
I paid 500 originally for it to be painted but that was brand new none painted surface. So 6-700 with additional prep work sounds about right. I had a lot more then just a respray this time around.
Why is body work always so hard to put a value on?
You can't rush perfection, they had it for 4 weeks 23 hours worth of labor in the refinishing and reinforcing. I hit a tractor trailor truck tire and it broke the bumper in about 8 different spots and you wouldn't even know.

Im really happy with the way it came out.

BurntGauge

AWD > FWD
Latest pics with the JNA Performance lip and Hella horns on.

Attachments

• 800_4.jpg
    800_4.jpg
    454.1 KB · Views: 372
  • 800_5.jpg
    800_5.jpg
    418.5 KB · Views: 351
  • 800_6.jpg
    800_6.jpg
    362.3 KB · Views: 345
  • 800_10.jpg
    800_10.jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 359

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
Ugh I know I know!

Just seems like an absurd amount of coin for something that doesn't bother me all that much lol. I'm thinking of going through the winter with it and then just doing it in the spring. No sense in painting it now only to get slammed with rock salt and ice chunks during the winter. GOING FOR BROKE! Literally.

Sterling

Steel Tip
VW's new ad campaign :iono:

yup.. that's definitely a GR and a GD subie behind those vw's... :lol: