GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Strictly Subies.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Hahahahaha this thread has brightened up my day all of the sudden. This reminds me of the thread on Audizine years back when the HOA booted a guys silver B5 S4 and he wasn't doing anything illegal, so he took his jack and put the car back in his garage with the boots still on.

The original thread was taken down, but here's part of it quoted in another thread. It was a fun one to say the least.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/car...ona-parking-solutions-boot-me-i-move-car.html

Same here I don't have parties hell I can barely stay up past midnight on a weekend because I'm so burnt from not sleeping during the week. I have no idea at the moment who it is. I am in great relations with the neighbor immediately to my right, across the street from me as well as the guy who lives two houses down. So its none of my immediate neighbors that are doing the complaining.

Weeknights I work for a private security company. Weekends and off hours I offer personal security. Pretty much a body guard. So I guess who ever mailed the letter might have seen me and was scared to confront me in person. I'm about 6'4" 250lbs. Trained in personal protection etc..

No wonder they mailed it via the post office.

Stories make me feel better lol. Exactly I moved out to the city where they busted a guy with 8 pounds of weed down the street just last week and they think the police is going to care about my noisy car. :yikes:

Anyways since everything that I have found and resourced from retired police of the family. I'm within city and local laws as far as noise ordinance is concerned. I took the time to post the letter that was mailed to me, the city that I now live in noise guidelines, along with 6 pages from greddy that not only state my exhaust is 50 state legal but also falls within the confines of C.A.R.B legal on my front door.

Now sure I may be ticking some one off and should I be scared of retaliation not really. I have over $100k invested between the 2 cars and even more so my property. to protect the property that I've invested in I have 8 security cameras covering the entire perimeter of my property along with one inside of my garage where my STI stays when I am at home. So let them come down and read what I've posted then I'll know exactly who the cry baby is.

My cameras are even hosted through a UPS battery that will allow them to run for over 2 hours in the event that even the most extreme case someone cut my power I'd still have recorded video data stored in a off site cloud server.

I'm not the 25 yr old kid you want to mess with :biggrin:

Oh man. This is going to get interesting.

I have kind of a similiar situation here.

Bought a run down dump for about the cost of a loaded sti, fixed it up myself, will pocket a nice profit down the road when i move.

Residential area in the better part of town, lots of middle aged people out for walks during the day.

They always stop and compliment the change the house has taken since I bought it. Most are absolutely delighted to not be walking by a run down foreclosed dump anymore.

Next door neighbors are our age, guy there had a crotch rocket and now a b6 s4. I've got a clearly modded forester (headers and exhaust), frs (magnaflow, it was really cheap and local) and ducati (termigoni exhaust, no baffles), they've got 2 bouncing happy dogs, we've got 2 bouncing happy dogs, we've even helped catch their loose dog a couple times. You'd think it would be a great situation and everyone would be happy.

The catch is they had a bid in on the house too and I beat them. In over a year they have done nothing more than an occasional wave. They can't get past it.

The guy behind me had a bid in on it too, but he atleast talks to me and is friendly. Sounds like had he won it would have went to his daughter.

Someone probably is a bitter that you got a deal and they didn't.

Well, since it's story time and no longer directly a Subaru thread, I have a similar story (that I know Jeff has already heard about).

When I bought my townhouse, I was always on a budget before that because I was shelling out $1005 for a 1 bedroom apartment 10 minutes from my work. I couldn't afford to go out as much as I was during the week and the weekend like my friends living at home could, so I was always on a budget (at least without putting hundreds more on a credit card each month). Then, all the sudden I bought a townhouse and everything changed because they're like "you couldn't afford to go out, but could afford a house?"

Sorry, I got a steal of a deal on this house and guess what, financing a house at 3.8% over 30 years without PMI or any points is a lot cheaper than rent this day in age.

O I'll do some research once I even have an inkling of someone creeping by the house. I'll grab the plate and go start there.

So far I haven't seen anything suspicious. Sorry I'll be replying to just about everything today. I made it a point to have myself outside and in plain view for someone to come and talk to me all day if they have something to say. I'm posted up in front of the garage in a lawn chair.

As far as if they paid more then me. That's without a doubt. I'm not paying any interest on my property or my cars. They might have gotten a shock if they saw that the deed to the property is in my name and not some financial institution.

Epic.

Lol they actually were so secretive because I guess they have seen my cameras as to mail it through the post office to my house with no return address.

My boss told me I should write in the back of my car window LOLOUD with window chalk

Sounds like you have a cool boss.

:lol:.

Be a good neighbor.

He's not doing anything wrong.

Elwood

3-7-77
I am in great relations with the neighbor immediately to my right, across the street from me as well as the guy who lives two houses down. So its none of my immediate neighbors that are doing the complaining.

These are the people to ask about the letter. I bet they know. The author probably has a history of this sort of thing.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Matt. That boot story was amazing. Thanks for posting.

Im all for pissing off neighbors because I have run into your problem.

But out of all the experiences Ive had yours has been the tamest. Usually I would just have cops called on me. I would try and find some resolution, since you do own the house. You are going to be there for awhile and its better to live in a community where your neighbors dont hate you.

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Damn that sucks. My neighbor has a loud, but super clean, G35 but nobody ever has a problem with him.

He's a cute kid, probably mid-twenties, and works his ass off.

Fuck the hater(s). It's only one person and, hell, I bet their partner doesn't even care, nor does anyone in their family I'm willing to bet. No HoA, not a condo, no strict parking policy. You're doing nothing wrong so whatever.

Honestly, the silent treatment hurts people more than passive-aggressive confrontation. Besides all you've done now, just act like you never read the note.

The Cops could care less, so if they ever come, I'm 99% percent sure they'll be on the same page as you. They'll just show up for appearances and leave. Show them the greddy letter and be honest.