GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sunglasses for Driving

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Sunlight is greatly reduced if you close your eyes.

#naturesdefence #eyelifematters #lifehack #fuckbigpharma

Last edited:

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
I have had a couple of pairs and love them. Just wish they sold them with Rx lenses, though it doesn't look like Randolph does that either.

My next set of "sporty" glasses will be Smith Rx Chromapops. I love the chromapop goggles I've got, so I figure may as well extend that to other things I enjoy...

Bumping this thread -

I got a set of Rx Smiths with polarized Chromapop lenses just before the new year and they are hands down the best sunglasses I've owned. I don't know how they do it, but they seem a lot sharper while driving than my regular Warby Parkers, the polarized lenses from Lensabl that I put in my AO aviators, and the Optic Nerve Ziggy's I wear with contacts. 10/10 would recommend

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Bumping this thread -

I got a set of Rx Smiths with polarized Chromapop lenses just before the new year and they are hands down the best sunglasses I've owned. I don't know how they do it, but they seem a lot sharper while driving than my regular Warby Parkers, the polarized lenses from Lensabl that I put in my AO aviators, and the Optic Nerve Ziggy's I wear with contacts. 10/10 would recommend

I need to try Chromapop. I've heard so many good things about them.

virpacalis

Go Kart Newbie
Hmmm...Sunglasses everyone else is wearing...I don’t wear sunglasses but I use Angel Soft TP if that contributes at all.
Any tissues with bun glare?