GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tapatalk - iPhone forum app

dbduke

Go Kart Champion
So there is finally a half decent vbulletin client for the iphone/ipod touch, called tapatalk. Unfortunately its not entirely free for users (there's a free version for reading only, but its $2.99 for the version that allows you to respond to PM's and post) but there is no charge to the forum itself. Mods - do you think you could set this up for us?

utekineir

Banned
this site works pretty well off my iphone now that nintendodude isn't slowing everything down with his sigs, not sure about other smartphones though

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
JJ-R32 is the only person who can address this question. the moderators have no admin privileges on here.

I'll give him a couple days to find this thread before PMing him. Bump it after xmas to remind me.

dbduke

Go Kart Champion
this site works pretty well off my iphone now that nintendodude isn't slowing everything down with his sigs, not sure about other smartphones though

Its not terrible, but using tapatalk it loads the text only so its much faster and easier to navigate. No scrolling and zooming required, either. Give the free version of the interface a try, its pretty decent.

DGK

GHRTW
I downloaded the free version. It's pretty cool. I'd really like to be able to see this site on there.

VDubz85

your favorite DJ
I would absolutely love to have a GolfMKV app for the iPhone. We should get a donation fund together for the cause! id pitch in

I would absolutely love to have a GolfMKV app for the iPhone. We should get a donation fund together for the cause! id pitch in

there is no need for a golfmkv-specific app. this app, "tapatalk" does exactly what we need it to, but we just need the server extension (free) installed to be able to browse golfmkv on it.