GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tapatalk - iPhone forum app

kfconme

Ready to race!
I just found out today that it works on my Moto Droid also... secks.

TN GTI

Volkswagger
kfconme said:
Yea. Works on droid. iPhone. iPod touch. Soon the ipad I'm sure. And also some nokia phones.

DGK

GHRTW
Thanks for making this happen. It has a really nice layout. The only thing I noticed was a lack of the search function.

TN GTI

Volkswagger
DGK said:
Thanks for making this happen. It has a really nice layout. The only thing I noticed was a lack of the search function.
Yea. That's something I'd like to see. Ill Twitter and email them about it.

xdadex

Ready to race!
Thanks guys for getting tapatalk on this site... I love it and I agree with the rest of u guys it does need the search feature then it will be excelent

TN GTI

Volkswagger
Just a little update.
I've been working with the developers on some bugs.
I use this site everyday for a few hours lol so I get to experience a few bugs.
One of them has been resolved and the other is being worked on. I just wonder if anybody else has been experiencing them also.
One of them is if you use the numbers at the top of the page sometimes it doesn't load correctly. Ends up looking like the picture I'm posting.
The other was that sometimes photobucket links don't work on here besides the first picture. This is the one they have resolved and will be fixed in the next update for the iPhone app.

Also they said they are working on the search function and it should be included in a update asap.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 296

GTIWV

WV VW
Just a little update.
I've been working with the developers on some bugs.
I use this site everyday for a few hours lol so I get to experience a few bugs.
One of them has been resolved and the other is being worked on. I just wonder if anybody else has been experiencing them also.
One of them is if you use the numbers at the top of the page sometimes it doesn't load correctly. Ends up looking like the picture I'm posting.
The other was that sometimes photobucket links don't work on here besides the first picture. This is the one they have resolved and will be fixed in the next update for the iPhone app.

Also they said they are working on the search function and it should be included in a update asap.

I think i have only had that hapen once or twice.

The biggest thing for me is that is just closes down a lot.

xdadex

Ready to race!
Yeah I have also noticed that the pics don't always load up... Also how about a feature where the app stays on the page or fourm you last were on instead of having to go threw the same steps when you accidently back out of the app... Also I have noticed it freezes up at times like when I just responded and it froze again when I tried to open it back up I am 3g

GTIWV

WV VW
3G or 3Gs?

3G

Yeah I have also noticed that the pics don't always load up... Also how about a feature where the app stays on the page or fourm you last were on instead of having to go threw the same steps when you accidently back out of the app... Also I have noticed it freezes up at times like when I just responded and it froze again when I tried to open it back up I am 3g

yea, thats what im talking about. i will click on a thread or a pic and it will freeze for a few seconds and then just shut down and take me back to the home page on my phone.

DanSan

meerkat

yup, i found it working the day the forum crashed and they brought it back up.

its $1.99 on the android market. i still enjoy looking at the "real deal" website so i wont be bothering with it

TN GTI

Volkswagger
xdadex said:
If you have the paid version it does that.
And I have a 3Gs and mine doesn't crash very often. I do notice some lag when I click on some pictures if there are a lot in the thread it seems to take a second but then most of the time it loads for me.
I'm sure they will be working on that in the next update as well.