GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tapatalk - iPhone forum app

VancouverGTI

Go Kart Champion
Just wanted to pass along my thanks to the mods! Bought Tapatalk yesterday, and enjoyed the new, easier GolfMkV.com surfing experience on the iPhone today!

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Cynikal.Mindset

GTI Virus Infected
No sir, I don't like this tapatalk thing. It is faster and all but it's kind of a pain in the butt, glad I didn't pay for this app.

Let's add an image for shits and gigs though.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 280

shortwave360

dub junkie
i like the app. been using it for at least ten days or so now. search would be the first main feature to update. my 3g crashes the app more then most apps. going to harass a couple of other boards to get this rolling on it.

TN GTI

Volkswagger
shortwave360 said:
i like the app. been using it for at least ten days or so now. search would be the first main feature to update. my 3g crashes the app more then most apps. going to harass a couple of other boards to get this rolling on it.
Mine hasn't crashed since the last update I don't think. But I still have a few pictures that wouldn't load. I've been meaning to message them about searching and adding multiple pictures to a post.

TN GTI

Volkswagger
shortwave360 said:
It would be nice if the notification email would include a link to open in tapatalk. Still It's faster to open app and go to forum then open from email in safari.
Yea. Or links inside of tapatalk for the forum stayed in tapatalk instead of safari within the app if that makes sense. Maybe they can implement that. That'd be really nice.

Edit. Actually. Push notifications for a pm would be the stuff. Or subscriptions.

GTIWV

WV VW
Yea. Or links inside of tapatalk for the forum stayed in tapatalk instead of safari within the app if that makes sense. Maybe they can implement that. That'd be really nice.

Edit. Actually. Push notifications for a pm would be the stuff. Or subscriptions

x2

GTIWV

WV VW
Another thing i would like to see is being able to save pictures from the site.

TN GTI

Volkswagger
I actually just was on the tapatalk forums and turns out push notifications is in the works. I didn't know there was a tapatalk forum but I was bored and found it browsing on tapatalk lol.
They also had some other interesting things coming up that i can't remember but push notifications is coming. Oh and search.

Another thing i would like to see is being able to save pictures from the site.
You can just open the picture and take a screen shot? Same thing. If you're on the iphone it's just unlock and home button at the same time.

TN GTI

Volkswagger
New update.
Not too much new.
But possibly less crashing for some users. I just updated though so not sure.