GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tapatalk - iPhone forum app

TN GTI

Volkswagger
Well if you use tapatalk for getting on this forum, do not update your app.
It just crashes my app everytime, and it sucks because they just added search.

TN GTI

Volkswagger
I bet it's fixed within a week... stupid question... but did you restart after the install?

I did a restart, respring, deleted the forum from my accounts list, signed out, signed in, the only thing I haven't done is deleted the entire app.
Probably gonna try that now.

Edit- Didn't help at all. Now I just have to sign back in to the 5 forums I have lol.

xdadex

Ready to race!
Is anyone else having that issue

GTIWV

WV VW
yea, i am having that issue also. It crashes when i try to search, but thats all.

shortwave360

dub junkie
Search crashes the app. Stats and who's online working good... Test pic...edit works, text is missing and artifacts of previous pages still exist when switching pages

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 256

TN GTI

Volkswagger
Search crashes the app. Stats and who's online working good... Test pic...edit works, text is missing and artifacts of previous pages still exist when switching pages

I'm jealous it works for you guys. Mine just crashes after I sign in.

iSpool

United_Euros
TN GTI said:
Did you update today?

No I haven't updated I don't think. Maybe, I'm not sure I think have a phobia of the red dot numbers on my iPhone, because whether it's the number of emails, updates in the app store, texts, voicemails, whatever it is I just get them to go away, if it was an email I'll just click it and get out real fast so it marks as read and the red dot around them email to go away, if it's an AppStore update I just hit update and don't even look closely to see what I'm updating lol..

TN GTI

Volkswagger
No I haven't updated I don't think. Maybe, I'm not sure I think have a phobia of the red dot numbers on my iPhone, because whether it's the number of emails, updates in the app store, texts, voicemails, whatever it is I just get them to go away, if it was an email I'll just click it and get out real fast so it marks as read and the red dot around them email to go away, if it's an AppStore update I just hit update and don't even look closely to see what I'm updating lol..

Well. It should be easy to tell. Go to other in the bottom right and see if you have the search option. If so you updated. If not. No update.