GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tapatalk isn't loading and New Posts Errors out

ChrisAttebery

Drag Racing Champion
I can't get golfmkv to load on Tapatalk. I also get an error when I try to to to New Posts on my browser.

This page isn’t working
www.golfmkv.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Thanks,

Chris

Gulfer

Administrator
Staff member
Yes we are wokring on the timeout problem. Unfortunately, it looks like it will take a little bit of time to fix this one. In the meantime, you can goto "Whats New" and get a list of new threads, but it wont be all the new posts

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
This is some weird shit man. Why am I seeing golfmk6 threads on the golfmk7 forum and vice versa? This is the golfmk6 forum but those threads are all for mk7s, except the chichat thread...

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
That would be weird, where are you seeing that?

It's the 'Whats New' button near the top on the left side. It doesn't seem to care which forum you're in. Whether you're on the mk6 site or the mk7 site the threads they load are identical.

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
It's the 'Whats New' button near the top on the left side. It doesn't seem to care which forum you're in. Whether you're on the mk6 site or the mk7 site the threads they load are identical.
Same here it’s been wonky all day and since the migration

Gulfer

Administrator
Staff member
Same here it’s been wonky all day and since the migration

Yeaa thats something we have to work on it looks like. If you use "New Posts" it should properly filter?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Yeaa thats something we have to work on it looks like. If you use "New Posts" it should properly filter?

Gotcha, that'll work

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
This is some weird shit man. Why am I seeing golfmk6 threads on the golfmk7 forum and vice versa? This is the golfmk6 forum but those threads are all for mk7s, except the chichat thread...

Yeah I noticed that too...it seemed most of the off topic stuff was merged or something across all the sites.
i.e. Golfmkv off topic chat was listed on golfmk6 for example

EDIT: Yeah...it's still wrong. I'm seeing threads from golfmk7, under General Car Discussion, here on the golfmkv site.

And the "Flat Rate Secret Santa 2019" thread under Off Topic...that FOR SURE was a golfmk7.com thread, but it's here on golfmkv.com

AND my PM's from golfmk7 are showing up here on golfmkv....I wanted to keep them separate....is this not possible?

EDIT AGAIN: Yup....all of the Off Topic stuff is merged/seen on all of the sites (not separate)

Last edited: