Ready to race!
If you’ve got some whatcha sporting?

Wetelvis

Ready to race!
One of my favourites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GolNat

Autocross Champion
And the original pic isn’t even viewable. Spammy for sure.

I could use some ideas for a new one so this thread could have been helpful 👎

GolNat

Autocross Champion
A user with 9 messages just liked something in that other thread. Hmmm why even bother

Right. I did see a “new” person liking stuff.

It’s always fun when someone likes an earlier post from the first few pages in that thread. I always think you have no idea what you just started reading 😂.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Right. I did see a “new” person liking stuff.

It’s always fun when someone likes an earlier post from the first few pages in that thread. I always think you have no idea what you just started reading 😂.
Yea for sure. I don't have any ink, maybe later...? Maybe not?

GolNat

Autocross Champion

You should definitely get some ink but it’s not for everyone. Yes it hurts but worth the pain IMO.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I'll bet it doesn't hurt as much as getting 2 shots in the tongue for oral surgery. I would rather have been getting a tattoo

Probably not. I have had shots in my gums but not my tongue. They put a numbing cream on my gums before the Novocain shot tho.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Probably not. I have had shots in my gums but not my tongue. They put a numbing cream on my gums before the Novocain shot tho.
They tried to put a numbing cream on the edge of my tongue but it didn't work for crap compared to the shot in the gums. I guess it was better than nothing but when the doctor injected my tongue I cringed. It was very painful. Then I couldn't eat for 2 days because I couldn't swallow without lots of pain.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I thought about getting a/some tattoos years ago. I couldn’t decide what I wanted, so I decided it wasn’t a good idea. 👍

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
no ink but I do like art. I caution people about getting them as my art attention span can grow tired of the same thing all the time, and before you commit look at an old persons tattoo.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
It looks me years to figure out what I wanted to a get tattoo of. 14 years ago my girlfriend and I were on vacation and stopped by a tattoo shop and contemplated about getting one, but didn't just want to get something that was in one of the artist's portfolio or the many posted on the walls. So a couple of years ago, I made my mind up and got a tattoo dedicated to my favorite band, Led Zeppelin. I ended up getting each of the band member's sigils from their 4th album tattooed on the inside of my forearm. Not too long after that, I got a large treble clef on my other inner forearm. Both of my tattoos are black and grey. My girlfriend got a nice one about 6 months after I got my first one. Hers is a nice outline tattoo dedicated to our cats and dog and she had some watercolor style ink added to it.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
It looks me years to figure out what I wanted to a get tattoo of. 14 years ago my girlfriend and I were on vacation and stopped by a tattoo shop and contemplated about getting one, but didn't just want to get something that was in one of the artist's portfolio or the many posted on the walls. So a couple of years ago, I made my mind up and got a tattoo dedicated to my favorite band, Led Zeppelin. I ended up getting each of the band member's sigils from their 4th album tattooed on the inside of my forearm. Not too long after that, I got a large treble clef on my other inner forearm. Both of my tattoos are black and grey. My girlfriend got a nice one about 6 months after I got my first one. Hers is a nice outline tattoo dedicated to our cats and dog and she had some watercolor style ink added to it.

I love Zepplein 🤘 sounds like a cool tattoo. Got a pic?

It took me a while to get one too because I didn’t know what I wanted and wanted it to be one of a kind. After my daughter was born I got one with her name combining my passion for cars. I still need to get one for my son.

Took about 3 hours but it’s a design my artist came up with.

4936FBFC-60E7-441B-A035-10EFC24F76EA.jpeg