GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thank you, thank you! I did it!

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Thanks to all of you for my success. This is my 1,000th post! I did it! Much excitement to be had! Many celebrations to be celebrated!

I couldn't have done this without you guys. Shoutouts to everyone! This brings so many happy tears to my eyes!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I had a speech prepared, but I lost it.

Here's to a thousand more! Merry days everyone. Merry days.

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion

Calvinball

Go Kart Champion

Did you really expect a non-wiseass response to this thread haha

Bender1

Banned
Thanks to all of you for my success. This is my 1,000th post! I did it! Much excitement to be had! Many celebrations to be celebrated!

I couldn't have done this without you guys. Shoutouts to everyone! This brings so many happy tears to my eyes!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I had a speech prepared, but I lost it.

Here's to a thousand more! Merry days everyone. Merry days.

Banned

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Now you have 1001..which if you switch it around or flip it upside down its the same thing! DONT POST AGAIN DONT RUIN IT

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
wut.

20K.. now that is a milestone.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
What did we learn today Nugget? Be careful when making a joke poking fun at something others take very seriously...

Cereal

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
ohhhhh, this was a joke? amazing, I did not catch that.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
way to waste your life :laugh:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Directed at you. Are your feelings hurt?

It's weird, I thought my feelings would hurt... my heart, my mind.. but instead, I have this weird thing going on... like... my butt hurts, is that normal :iono:

way to waste your life :laugh:

correct.