GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The bored at home / COVID19 / Working from home thread

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Nope, because nothing I could say would make any difference to you.

Just remember in 3 months when we're in a depression, it's what you voted for. No complaints. Pull yourself up with no government assistance.

No come on, let’s here your wish list.

Here’s mine.

-Trump 2020

-Obamagate gets full investigation like Russiagate, The whistle blower Ukraine ordeal, and impeachment investigations.

-Full reopening of everything. Those who don’t want that can stay home (I’m not the one looking for government assistance. Never have, never will). I like both of my jobs and want nothing more than to continue doing them.

I’d settle for two out of three, because number two is highly unlikely.

So let’s hear yours. Nobody said you have to convince anyone you’re right, but if you’re so against everything I stand for then how about disclosing exactly what you want

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No come on, let’s here your wish list.

Here’s mine.

-Trump 2020

-Obamagate gets full investigation like Russiagate, The whistle blower Ukraine ordeal, and impeachment investigations.

-Full reopening of everything. Those who don’t want that can stay home (I’m not the one looking for government assistance. Never have, never will). I like both of my jobs and want nothing more than to continue doing them.

I’d settle for two out of three, because number two is highly unlikely.

So let’s hear yours. Nobody said you have to convince anyone you’re right, but if you’re so against everything I stand for then how about disclosing exactly what you want

Like I said, a delusional death cult member.

But don't worry, they'll get to you, sooner, rather than later. The numbers have stalled and they need to keep those profits up.
1200px-US_incarceration_timeline-clean.svg (1).png

Last edited:

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
Is building the wall still a thing? had me scared for a minute, Being hispanic and all. I Even thought they would build it around Colorado and give Mexico New Mexico back.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Is building the wall still a thing? had me scared for a minute, Being hispanic and all. I Even thought they would build it around Colorado and give Mexico New Mexico back.

Unless you’re here illegally why would it matter? Also, being Mexican has nothing to do with it. Having secure boarders is a basically necessity of any county that most enforce MUCH more strictly than the USA

bentin

Autocross Champion
Unless you’re here illegally why would it matter? Also, being Mexican has nothing to do with it. Having secure boarders is a basically necessity of any county that most enforce MUCH more strictly than the USA
Name one non dictatorial nation that has tighter borders than the US? Rule out the UK and the EU immediately. Rule out Scandinavia. Rule out China and Russia on the dictatorial thing. So you're left with what, Australia? That's your champion of tight borders? I mean, they have done a good job with CV19, so there's that. Oh, and Switzerland. You can have them too, but don't look too closely at the history of their banks.

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion

You're naive if you thought the wall would do anything, specially since the threats don't come from Mexico. May need to look at Europe and China. Looks like you bought into the Salesman tactics. Either way, Like others have stated, There is nothing a anyone can do to convince someone who doesn't want to listen to reason.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Name one non dictatorial nation that has tighter borders than the US? Rule out the UK and the EU immediately. Rule out Scandinavia. Rule out China and Russia on the dictatorial thing. So you're left with what, Australia? That's your champion of tight borders? I mean, they have done a good job with CV19, so there's that. Oh, and Switzerland. You can have them too, but don't look too closely at the history of their banks.

Name one country you CAN just walk right into.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
You're naive if you thought the wall would do anything, specially since the threats don't come from Mexico. May need to look at Europe and China. Looks like you bought into the Salesman tactics. Either way, Like others have stated, There is nothing a anyone can do to convince someone who doesn't want to listen to reason.

I’m listening and not pushing for the wall. I simply asked why it would matter to him personally if they did or didn’t build it.

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion

I like you.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
They've only built a few miles of the wall anyway. It was just another one of those distractions that hype up republicans while literally nothing is happening.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
They've only built a few miles of the wall anyway. It was just another one of those distractions that hype up republicans while literally nothing is happening.

Im not hyped up at all, and completely open to having mature discussions about any of these topics, but so far all anyone’s done is call me names and twist my words rather than share their point of view

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
I’m listening and not pushing for the wall. I simply asked why it would matter to him personally if they did or didn’t build it.

The point is that many of these things that were sold to people didn't matter. At all. The reason, though, people bought in to them was that it was presented to a vast majority of people who like to blame others instead of looking in the mirror. The was was nothing more than a tactic to gain traction and votes on a population who doesn't like diversity and others being happy, and would rather live in a dump full of others that look like them and speak like them, instead of having something different for a change. You are still buying into it, as what it sounds like, you're ready to vote for said salesman.

Let's be better together, do better. No border, wall, will ever be high and strong enough to stop the desire to better yourself and your close ones. Just because you believe they are "illegal" doesn't make them less of a human.

Edit : Most of these people also believe the is no racism or discrimination in our world because "they haven't experienced it". Most would not wear a mask because it is "taking their freedom". Are you them?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
The point is that many of these things that were sold to people didn't matter. At all. The reason, though, people bought in to them was that it was presented to a vast majority of people who like to blame others instead of looking in the mirror. The was was nothing more than a tactic to gain traction and votes on a population who doesn't like diversity and others being happy, and would rather live in a dump full of others that look like them ans speak like them, instead of having something different for a change. You are still buying into it, as what it sounds like, you're ready to vote for said salesman.

Let's be better together, do better. No border, wall, will ever be high and strong enough to stop the desire to better yourself and your close ones. Just because you believe they are "illegal" doesn't make them less of a human.

I’m 100% behind you on everything you said with the exception of your prejudice against me and I’d presume all Trump supporters.

That’s the same as if I’d assume you like to sniff kids and women just because Biden does.

I have friends and coworkers from all over the globe, and I don’t mean their great grandparents I mean they actually moved here legally on their own.

I’ve had roommates of different nationalities for years prior to buying my current home (I commuted for 5 years) so if I’m discriminating in some way I’m downright awful at it.

Nobody’s less than human, but we’re all better together when we all play by the same rules. How is it fair to the rest of the population if some people get all the benefits of living here without contributing anything?

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
I’m 100% behind you on everything you said with the exception of your prejudice against me and I’d presume all Trump supporters.

That’s the same as if I’d assume you like to sniff kids and women just because Biden does.

I have friends and coworkers from all over the globe, and I don’t mean their great grandparents I mean they actually moved here legally on their own.

I’ve had roommates of different nationalities for years prior to buying my current home (I commuted for 5 years) so if I’m discriminating in some way I’m downright awful at it.

Nobody’s less than human, but we’re all better together when we all play by the same rules. How is it fair to the rest of the population if some people get all the benefits of living here without contributing anything?

Wait, you believe they contribute to nothing? Do you realize every single person in the states who work pay taxes? Do you realize most "Illegals" Can't actually have benefits such as welfare, unemployment, retirement, 401k? If you are going to use the well, they "reproduce", and to that, well, the kids are citizens and are entitled to have help, just like any other kid born in the states. It's an amazing privilege, which the parents who support them are responsible for. Statistically speaking, Look who is the most on government help, and that will give you a good estimate.

Crazy thing is that quite a bit of the people who are business owners, owners of hard labor, love to employ "illegals" and give them 0 benefits, pay them 10 bucks an hour, and don't offer them an ounce of support, all while they want them out because they don't pay taxes". How rude to believe a human being living in the states who is employed doesn't contribute. We all do.

Jake, i don't personally know you, and i was wrong for assuming you are like the rest. I would hope your mentality changes, as it is not somethings sustainable for the long term. Think of our children. Racism, discrimination is taught at home.