GOLFMKV

The classy alcoholics thread

randomhobo130

Drag Racing Champion
I find that there are very few ways to enjoy a nice whiskey better than this
PXL_20210524_215005867.jpg

randomhobo130

Drag Racing Champion
Both. I've only recently decided that ice has any business near whisk(e)y and certainly haven't accepted plastic as a viable vessel, but that Eagle symbol is just way too far. Battery throwing asshats.
I would like to clarify, story has it that Santa was drunk and swearing at children.

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
MAN IVE FOUND MY HOME! Phew, if you’re sticking with the brown, you have to give these few a try if they’re available! Eagle Rare, Angels Envy, Basil Hayden, just my top three. The Rock’s tequila is pretty banging too. If you’re looking for a full-body scotch for a skinny-body price, Monkey Shoulder!

randomhobo130

Drag Racing Champion
MAN IVE FOUND MY HOME! Phew, if you’re sticking with the brown, you have to give these few a try if they’re available! Eagle Rare, Angels Envy, Basil Hayden, just my top three. The Rock’s tequila is pretty banging too. If you’re looking for a full-body scotch for a skinny-body price, Monkey Shoulder!
Monkey Shoulder is great! I will definitely have to keep an eye out for the rest. This thread has definitely helped keep my liquor cabinet stocked hahaha

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Elijah Craig is a damn good bourbon for the price. (y)

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Bourbon sampler.

Bulleit was the least fave and got mixed with coke. Initially preferred the Rabbit Hole, but the Elijah Craig seemed to open up more and was smooth after a few minutes

View attachment 214985

I must find this "Rabbit Hole"........... :D