GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Lmk know when these 'other' threads hit these numbers...

1642034814865.png

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
No thread will come close to the pages and posts of this one. Especially if when a dissenter joins in he doesn't get banned. Being banned was supposed to be only because of racism but the last few guys were banned for dissenting. We need the other side to liven up the conversation.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Quality > quantity

zrickety

The Fixer

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
There's a bit more to it actually. Threatening PM's etc.
Obviously wasn't aware of that. Sorry you certainly don't need to tolerate that. I should have known there was a better reason. Sorry for doubting you.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Not sure if you all have seen "Don't Look Up" on Netflix but watching the film I could not help drawing parallels to our current situation and that of an impending comet strike on earth.

zrickety

The Fixer
This is why "all doctors agree", because when one doesn't, they get deleted. Going into the Rogan podcast, I was expecting Malone to be a fucking looney tune based off of what social media has done to him. It was the opposite, just a calm rational guy perfectly capable of getting his thoughts across in a way everyone can understand.
Yes, thank you. There is an orchestrated effort to silence and cancel anyone who goes against big tech, big pharma, and the government.
Perhaps you've heard of Operation Lockstep?? (spoiler- it's in post #1)

zrickety

The Fixer
Not sure if you all have seen "Don't Look Up" on Netflix but watching the film I could not help drawing parallels to our current situation and that of an impending comet strike on earth.
Absolutely. People are largely oblivious to the facts.