GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

npace

Autocross Champion
As an Australian ,I call BS on this .
He's just another over paid sportsman who thinks he's above everyone else .
(y)(y)(y)
Nothing helps people realize their victimization like economic interests of an athletic competition allowing freedoms to outside participants that are supposed to extend to the people themselves.

Malttv5

Drag Racing Champion
Nothing helps people realize their victimization like economic interests of an athletic competition allowing freedoms to outside participants that are supposed to extend to the people themselves
Just more BS .
(y)(y)(y)
Yes ,I'm poorer than him but at least I can fill out my visa paper work and be honest about it ;):ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
The SCAMdemic thread, where fiction is fact and Twitter-infatuated "Americans" know more about Australia than Australians. Nice to see the Olde Garde still keepin' it fake in here...

zrickety

The Fixer
The SCAMdemic thread, where fiction is fact and Twitter-infatuated "Americans" know more about Australia than Australians. Nice to see the Olde Garde still keepin' it fake in here...
Commentary provided by a science denier who thinks the universe and all beings randomly formed by chance in the absence of an intelligent Creator. I suppose you have a team of monkeys on typewriters composing a new Shakespeare novel?

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Ahh, one of the subservient totalitarinaist's pops his head up long enough to rub the scratch and sniff stickers. The world is slowly waking up, how long will your slumber continue?

Last edited:

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
God forbid the people have 'free choice.'

1642425844167.png