GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
In Canada, if you want any sort of half decent plan you're paying C$100/mth for a phone plan. Inflation hasn't hit that yet but everything else has gone insane.
@jimlloyd40 I got my kids a new Nokia 'dumb' phone on Mint mobile $15 per month on T-mobile/ATT towers.
Ryan Reynolds sent me a Christmas card!!!
1642627750899.png

1642627307191.png

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
i don't know exactly why, but i haven't listened to JR nearly as much since he moved to spotify. Maybe its the ads, maybe it just started getting more boring.

Then again i liked when he has more scientist/interesting research type of people on, not comedians and fighters. Been more of that for the most part lately.
Did you hear the best scientists?? #1757 Dr Robert Malone and #1747 Dr Peter McCullough

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
I can side with that

My mother in law was sent home from work today, without pay, because she took a covid test. Cant come back until she has her negative result. What the fuck kind of sense does that make? She has been taking them once a week or so just to be safe, but not telling them. Now she knows not to tell them. She's triple jabbed too.
Apartments in NYC are now requiring visitors to show proof of vaccination (this affects my and others employment). Seems that the fact you can still get and transmit it while being jabbed hasn’t necessarily hit the crowd completely yet.

Still biding my time :)

KevinC

Autocross Champion
If anything Omi is bad news for the establishment. This strain is showing all the sheep they have been misled as they contract and pass the virus as well as the CDC beginning to admit the things we all have known. The downfall is imminent and cannot come fast enough.
Never fear, they know this bs is just about played out, so they're working tirelessly on the "climate emergency" lockdowns, tax hikes, etc. Will do a full pivot shortly. Good times!

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Same thing I have but I get Netflix included for $35 per month and so far T-MO is eating the Netflix price increase. Prices are great compared to what they used to be. I remember when everything was on contract and around or over $100 per month. At least there's one thing inflation hasn't touched yet.

I have six T-Mobile lines, Netflix Premium (4K, 4 accounts as we share with the kids), $197/month all in. Lots of low band 5G around here, although AT&T still has the best coverage in rural areas.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Never fear, they know this bs is just about played out, so they're working tirelessly on the "climate emergency" lockdowns, tax hikes, etc. Will do a full pivot shortly. Good times!
My thought is the push to have COVID testing done all the time is the final straw. This is their attempt at keeping this thing alive and clearly shows their Scamdemic is on life support. It is their way to remain in control and have power over the public with a "See, COVID is still prevalent and an issue. Wear your masks, take another jab and leave it all to us, we got this."

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Who would have thought the UK would be the first to have common sense. Biden Admin is a joke.

England Lifts Face Mask Mandate, Lets People Return to Offices as Omicron Cases Near Peak​

https://www.newsweek.com/england-li...eturn-offices-omicron-cases-near-peak-1670821
A glimpse of our future, I hope. They were first to rollout restrictions, they should be first to lift them.
The continual push for tests, masks, and shots is about money and control. Both are drying up.

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
A glimpse of our future, I hope. They were first to rollout restrictions, they should be first to lift them.
The continual push for tests, masks, and shots is about money and control. Both are drying up.

I think a few other large name countries were in on that too.

1642692725294.gif

zrickety

The Fixer
Conspiracy debunked? Hardly.
Klaus Schwab was upfront about the Great Reset in his book. Published at the beginning of the pandemic.

1642693619511.png

zrickety

The Fixer
1642693981631.png