GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
This is a f**king nightmare. How can anyone want their children to inherit a world where this is okay? I don't know about Germany, but everyone in the US proposing these "contact tracing tools" keeps saying that it can't / won't be used as an individual tracking tool. Obviously it's bullsh*t.
Time to buy land and become self sustaining off the grid.

zrickety

The Fixer
This is a f**king nightmare. How can anyone want their children to inherit a world where this is okay? I don't know about Germany, but everyone in the US proposing these "contact tracing tools" keeps saying that it can't / won't be used as an individual tracking tool. Obviously it's bullsh*t.
Their endgame is obvious to anyone that's paying attention.
Ever heard of the Georgia Guidestones?

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
@zrickety I doubt you browse the mk7 forums much, but I thought you'd find it comical that many of the lefties that once filled this thread still obsess over you throughout the rest of the forum, including 'on-topic' threads :ROFLMAO:
LOLOL I love it.
I have an mkv/mk6 car, so you won't find me there. But this is fascinating news.

zrickety

The Fixer
Zrick broke their hearts. Then again they're weaklings to begin with.
I can't take all the credit. I think the reality of the SCAMdemic is setting in for folks...it only took 2 years for them to figure out what took me 2 months.

zrickety

The Fixer
Score another L for Brandon.

1642109312542.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Supreme court ruling in our favor, but only because OSHA rule exceeds OSHA authority.
However States lost a similar battle. Court ruled healthcare workers could be mandated because "facilities that wish to participate in Medicare and Medicaid have always been obligated to satisfy a host of conditions that address the safe and effective provision of healthcare, not simply sound accounting."

Wait until they find out the shots are neither safe or effective...