GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
1611120163358.png

He appeals to his base. He will be re-elected. For sure.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
The future of the free world is in the hands of Dementia Joe...who said we're not catering to disabilities?
View attachment 200505

Didn't the USA do that back in the 80's with Regan...mind you he did have Nancy to prompt him all the time!!

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I forgot to mention this yesterday......anyone else thinking there is a good chance Air Force One crashes/gets shot down on the flight to FL with trump in it? Either an "accident" or we can blame it on _____________ (my guess will be right wing extremists)

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
They use black and white pics because the pics were taken in black and white. No MLK was all about peaceful demonstrations. Of course some got out of hand but he didn't condone it or promote it.

Whatever happened to judging someone by the content of their character and not the color of their skin? Seems we have done a huge about face on this one. Also, I in all honesty need somone to explain this inequality that is spoken of. We have the greatest country in the world where anyone can become or do anything they want with their life. Where we are is a matter of the choices we each have made and the culmination of those choices is what separates everyone in their tax bracket. Don't get me wrong, some have a bigger whole to dig themselves out of than others but they can still become who they wish to be.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
I forgot to mention this yesterday......anyone else thinking there is a good chance Air Force One crashes/gets shot down on the flight to FL with trump in it? Either an "accident" or we can blame it on _____________ (my guess will be right wing extremists)
They should book his ass on Spirit Airlines.

golfdave

Autocross Champion

Which Air Force One??..

Don't they fly two identical planes so on one knows which one of the two flying planes that POTUS is on???

Far easier to nuke Florida....as he'll be at Mar-a-Largo...

Florida will be making a great sacrifice to the rest of the USA & will be dearly remembered...😜

EDIT:- Far far easier to give him his own recommended Covid-vaccine..."bleach-o-express"...

JC_451

Autocross Champion
No, don't encourage them. It was just like 5 pages of Jim and Kees arguing about nothing again. The only thing we learned was that Kees doesn't know what having a chip on your shoulder means.
I have to.

I can't help it. 😋

Last edited: