GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
This is your daily reminder that they knew of these adverse reactions over a year ago, but they still lie about 'safe and effective' as they hide documents for 55 years.

View attachment 232181
Reads like a list of possible adverse event outcomes to being human and alive...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I’m a little behind on this thread, but figured I’d drop by to remind all of you it’s not Left vs Right it’s the 1% & political elite vs all of us.

https://theparadise.ng/betrayal-80-...gerous-federal-vaccination-database-bill/amp/

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/550/all-actions?r=6

Can't agree with the links, but it's definitely the 1% vs everyone else. They just laugh in their own world while the rest of us fight among ourselves.

zrickety

The Fixer
Reads like a list of possible adverse event outcomes to being human and alive...
Unless you are Amish or not vaccinated, then you are oddly very healthy and super human.

zrickety

The Fixer

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Can't agree with the links, but it's definitely the 1% vs everyone else. They just laugh in their own world while the rest of us fight among ourselves.

I was made aware of it via Podcast, I just found some links to post.

Footnotes:

400 million dollar budget to modernize VAX passport tracking at the federal level.

-Sweet.

I try not to fight/argue with people, and rather point out that we’re being baited to do so. Some people just go straight to personal insults & spike the football so to speak, so in that case it doesn’t work out.

Generally most people, even with opposite political views aren’t that way in person.

zrickety

The Fixer

Footnotes:

400 million dollar budget to modernize VAX passport tracking at the federal level.

-Sweet.
Muh infrastructure.
I'm pretty sure I posted about this nonsense months ago.
The WHO, Bill Gates, and Rockefellers have been trying to get everyone to adopt this kind of tracking since August.
https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/WHO-2019-nCoV-Digital_certificates-vaccination-2021.1
https://apps.who.int/iris/rest/bitstreams/1359417/retrieve
1638916827278.png

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion

Footnotes:

-Sweet.
Rather easy to extrapolate those listed in this system to those listed with the IRS and find out who is NOT vaccinated. This will be the agenda, prove me wrong.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Rather easy to extrapolate those listed in this system to those listed with the IRS and find out who is NOT vaccinated. This will be the agenda, prove me wrong.

I’m confident you’re correct. They’re doing this quietly so it doesn’t get the public pissed off, or to realize that 80 Republicans voted for it. The list is out there, btw so hopefully people catch wind and don’t re elect the shit bags who’re for this.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Generally most people, even with opposite political views aren’t that way in person.

Case in point, Billy, the owner of the company who changed my windshield today. Definitely had political views that counter my own that make me roll my eyes, but super friendly and nice dude.

anotero

Autocross Champion

Footnotes:

-Sweet.

I try not to fight/argue with people, and rather point out that we’re being baited to do so. Some people just go straight to personal insults & spike the football so to speak, so in that case it doesn’t work out.

Because you can't get decked in the jaw with a fist flying out of your monitor.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Unless you are Amish or not vaccinated, then you are oddly very healthy and super human.
That's odd...I'm fairly certain that Amish people and the "not vaccinated" are afflicted with these same issues...particularly (and obviously) death. What's funny is the fake account SPAM posters each night get purged, but you're allowed to keep posting your own brand of Twitter SPAM in this thread unabated...

anotero

Autocross Champion
That's odd...I'm fairly certain that Amish people and the "not vaccinated" are afflicted with these same issues...particularly (and obviously) death. What's funny is the fake account SPAM posters each night get purged, but you're allowed to keep posting your own brand of Twitter SPAM in this thread unabated...

You are so bitter. Go pray to Jesus or something, man.