GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Logical thinking would lead to the follow up question: "Well then, what are they sick with?"

What is the next step after infecting the masses with masks?

"So anyway, I started growing my beard out.."

THEY'RE INFECTED WITH 5G, YOU SHEEPLE. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
This is not accurate. Not everyone gets the COVID. My wife was coughed on IN THE FACE by someone who had it, she never got sick. 10 out 11 do not develop symptoms. I'm not saying people don't get sick, like your coworkers. So they missed a couple weeks of work, they should sue China. I assume they are both back and 'healthy' though that term is relative. Not everyone takes care of themselves.

Yes, two week sounds like nothing, but on a team 2 weeks is a long time to cover.
You sound like you work by yourself. Through your eyes nothing is serious, we should just do what we want no matter what happens.
Good luck with that.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Yes, two week sounds like nothing, but on a team 2 weeks is a long time to cover.
You sound like you work by yourself. Through your eyes nothing is serious, we should just do what we want no matter what happens.
Good luck with that.
Gotta use more all caps words man.

Being rational and making sense HAS NO PLACE HERE!

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Gotta use more all caps words man.

Being rational and making sense HAS NO PLACE HERE!

Not even wanting to argue the point as one thing I have learned getting older is that, one person can rarely change another persons view. I guess I commented because I get tired of hearing people telling others they are stupid for their beliefs when there is not one way to do things. One feels that wearing a mask does not help, but if that increases the chance to spread this, then that choice impacts others. I guess I am a team player and if it helps the team, I will hold up my end.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Not even wanting to argue the point as one thing I have learned getting older is that, one person can rarely change another persons view. I guess I commented because I get tired of hearing people telling others they are stupid for their beliefs when there is not one way to do things. One feels that wearing a mask does not help, but if that increases the chance to spread this, then that choice impacts others. I guess I am a team player and if it helps the team, I will hold up my end.

That's called being a decent human being. It's too rare these days.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Even the WHO has said the asymptomatic are NOT spreading COVID.
This is from the WHO website

Yes, infected people can transmit the virus both when they have symptoms and when they don't have symptoms. This is why it is important that all people who are infected are identified by testing, isolated, and, depending on the severity of their disease, receive medical care. Even people confirmed to have COVID-19 but who do not have symptoms should be isolated to limit their contact with others. These measures break chains of transmission.

This is why it is always important to stay at least 1 metre from others, cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze with a bent elbow or tissue, clean hands regularly, and stay home if you become unwell or if asked. In areas where there is widespread transmission, it is also important that people wear a fabric mask where physical distancing and other control measures cannot be implemented.

More information on the use of masks can be found here.

Q&A: How is COVID-19 transmitted?

https://www.who.int/emergencies/dis...uery=can+asymptomatic+people+spread+the+virus

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I think he was talking about The Who's website.

tenor.gif

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

zrickety

The Fixer
My laptop won't boot up anymore.
THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
THE RUSSIANS KILLED MY LAPTOP.

zrickety

The Fixer
It is simply reinforcing compliance by those with a lack of critical thinking abilities.
@StorableComa 'I don't mind the lockdown.'
YOU HAVE STOCKHOLM SYNDROME!