GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

anotero

Autocross Champion

Vaccines from smallpox and polio, as well as tuberculosis and others have saved millions of people from either dying or becoming crippled for life. As time goes by, new vaccines are developed. Natural immunity is the reason humans lived on average 30 years in the middle ages. Didn't really help back then. Going to the extreme and denying the benefits of general vaccination just because big pharma decided to make massive dough with covid is a logical fallasy.

anotero

Autocross Champion
I remember posting about how terrible lithium battery production is, in no small part because of water use. The environmentalist movement is the ultimate nimby... it has nothing to do with actually giving a crap about the environment.
California wants people to not water their lawns. Drought and all. Yet California doesn't want agricultural corporations to use less water and stop overproduction. Considering up to a third of all grown produce ends up in the trash (and not because of the consumers), this is a great way to misplace responsibility and blame the average citizen instead of money hungry corps.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I remember posting about how terrible lithium battery production is, in no small part because of water use. The environmentalist movement is the ultimate nimby... it has nothing to do with actually giving a crap about the environment.
agree. climate change is an undeniable issue but the proposed 'sOlUtIoNs' only perpetuate the root causes as a money grab. The key point any economist, polititian, consumer, or hippie should recognize is that the world population is energy blind, and reduction of overall use (and, to meet that end, less overall PRODUCTION, mining, extraction, sales) of fossil fuel and other non-renewable natural resources is the only way to avoid cascading failures across the systems we depend on to stay alive currently. but it wont happen for a number of reasons. we're gonna floor it right through the brick wall then tumble down the cliff.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Vaccines from smallpox and polio, as well as tuberculosis and others have saved millions of people from either dying or becoming crippled for life. As time goes by, new vaccines are developed. Natural immunity is the reason humans lived on average 30 years in the middle ages. Didn't really help back then. Going to the extreme and denying the benefits of general vaccination just because big pharma decided to make massive dough with covid is a logical fallasy.
Right, but these COVID "vaccines" aren't vaccines. They're experimental gene altering treatments. They not only do not prevent you from getting the disease, they don't keep you from dying or or becoming crippled for life. They saved a lot of very old people and those with major health issues from dying, at least early on. The rest of us took them, even though we weren't at risk, to prevent spreading it to others who were. And we know how that turned out.

I'm not anti-vax. I did three rounds of COVID vaccines and I'm done. I took Paxlovid for the latest variant and I have no idea if it helped or not.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
I doubt any of us are surprised but

1659978632914.png

https://www.openicpsr.org/openicpsr/project/155441/version/V1/view

anotero

Autocross Champion
Right, but these COVID "vaccines" aren't vaccines. They're experimental gene altering treatments. They not only do not prevent you from getting the disease, they don't keep you from dying or or becoming crippled for life. They saved a lot of very old people and those with major health issues from dying, at least early on. The rest of us took them, even though we weren't at risk, to prevent spreading it to others who were. And we know how that turned out.

I'm not anti-vax. I did three rounds of COVID vaccines and I'm done. I took Paxlovid for the latest variant and I have no idea if it helped or not.
The post i replied to was about vaccines in general. "Look, greatgrandma had only two vaxes, and she's doing fine."

I mean, true antivaxers can do as they please. Darwin's award exists for a reason.

I am in agreement with you about covid vaccines and the entire shitshow of the past 2+ years.

anotero

Autocross Champion
The existence of climate change is undeniable. The magnitude of it is absolutely debatable.
And the root cause. Which is exactly what the climate scam is about -- humans supposedly being the root cause of climate change on a planetary scale.

zrickety

The Fixer
Everything in your statement is based on psuedoscience. Vaccines are a double edged sword at best. The current mRNA vaccines do more harm than good. The data supports my claims.