GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Can you just hang out on the side and mind your business or do you have to be in a clique?
Fight,fuck or bust $60.
If your going to do more than a few years it would be in best interest to join a gang. Breaks up the monotony.

Edit: you always mind your own buisness regardless.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Biden admits there's a crisis at the border.

And Harris based on past comments about the border should not be in charge of it.

And I know I know Fox news. It doesn't change the facts.

The governor of Arizona officially declared a state of emergency at the border and has ordered the National Guard into action.

What is wrong with Biden the Savior? Why is he holding all those kids in internment camps, packed like sardines in a can? Let them all in!! Down with the Big Orange!

anotero

Autocross Champion
Who was it on here screaming there was no boarder crisis and it was a bunch of made up GOP talking points?
No, let me explain:

1. When talking about evil Trump, there's a border crisis. Caused, of course, by evil Trump himself.
2. When talking about our lord and savior Biden and president Harris, there is no border crisis. And even if there is, it's all because of... well, just refer back to point 1 above.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Oh no, those horrible racists! A sweet honor roll student victim was shot after she was running after someone with a knife. She was shot AFTER she dropped the knife. Justice for the non-white victim of police brutality!

Hazel Bryant told the newspaper that she was the aunt of the teenage victim, and that the youngster had got into a fight with another person at the home. But she that while the youngster did have a knife she dropped it before she was shot multiple times by the officer.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...QVwu9Q-WRLJVIvpMXjcMxiZbTg3Q4JltD1Sc4-Sz79Tu0

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Oh, good job night shift.

8 days til the showdown (or Rickety pays... 🙃 )

SCAMdemic onward!