GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

JC_451

Autocross Champion
One time high dosage isn't going to kill your liver.

Unless you're already an alcoholic or you use Tylenol everyday an extra 1000mg is harmless to a healthy adult.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
It's 3000 per day, I just asked my wife who is an actual healthcare professional.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
and, quite frankly, that is for chonic use- if you exceed that (by a reasonable amount) for a day or two then your body won't implode.

You sure? Let's see the H&P you did on him.

Last edited:

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
I'm pretty sure youre only supposed to use acetaminophen for this situation, dont they expressly tell you dont take ibuprofen?

That said you can take slightly more acetaminophen than they tell you - I forget the max rate off hand though.
I was told that when I was given both my shots as well...

anotero

Autocross Champion
This lady has -obviously- never been to the slums where the virus is raging.

In rich India, where she's hanging out, everyone is doing a-ok.

My friend at work talks to his relatives back home everyday. It is bad there for the working class, his cousin and their entire family got the virus last week just from running their business. My friend had offered to pay them to stay home for a few weeks but they were too stubborn. He told me that $3,000 would have been sufficient for them to sustain themselves for-months- without working.
That is definitely not rich India.

anotero

Autocross Champion
This lady has -obviously- never been to the slums where the virus is raging.

In rich India, where she's hanging out, everyone is doing a-ok.

My friend at work talks to his relatives back home everyday. It is bad there for the working class, his cousin and their entire family got the virus last week just from running their business. My friend had offered to pay them to stay home for a few weeks but they were too stubborn. He told me that $3,000 would have been sufficient for them to sustain themselves for-months- without working.
Lol. The mega super duper multi billion $ corporation I work at doesn't offer paid sick days. It's really nice for the working class here, yup.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I just popped a naproxin and went to bed for my first (aka second shot) recovery.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Keep it up. Zrickety is fervently choking his chicken to your posts.... you’ll be on his twitter feed in no time.

Zrick: "Someone got sick from the vaccine?"

tenor (24).gif

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I was told that when I was given both my shots as well...

Not supposed to take it pre vaccine, and that's just a theory that it may reduce effectiveness if taken prophylactically.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Let's see the H&P you documented, Mr smarty pants.

List all his current meds, when last taken, what doses, and his medical history.

I don't randomly tell strangers to take the max allowable dose of anything , especially acetaminophen, without knowing anything about them.

But that's just me. I'm healthy and still limit to 2000mg a day, because I've seen the damage OTC medication have done to people.

Only in America, vaccines kill you and large doses of one of the most dangerous OTC drug are cool.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Pretty sure most Californians would prefer we burn the coal we have instead of rolling blackouts during the summer.

Those rolling blackouts suck. So Cal Edison calls them a "Public Safety Power Shutoff". This happens when the winds get above a certain speed.

The power would be out for 12...sometimes up to 48 hours. Friend of mine lives up in the hills. His power was out for nearly three days. He had to buy a generator to be able to have power. I live in an area not affected by the fires...but since I'm on the same "circuit"...my power is out too. With the power out...the data speeds for the LTE on my phone drop to almost nothing. It takes forever just to open my email. When the winds kick up...we can expect a PSPS. My parents lived in the same town since 1987. There has never been power outages when the winds kick up. They didn't start shutting the power off to the city until they got sued.

So Cal Edison basically told everyone affected to go pound sand. They did have some vans pull up and hand out power banks and some snacks.:rolleyes: