tenor (25).gif

zrickety

The Fixer
Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
If you make past 2 weeks, you might last another 3 years. Good luck.

Not so fun fact: I actually know somebody who had a heart attack days after getting the second shot. After a few days of testing at Mass Gen it was ruled caused by an underlying pre-existing issue. Forget exactly what, it was my wife's cousin's husband, so not somebody we see all the time. But even after that, he's still an advocate for getting vaccinated.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
California doesn't want to burn coal, we want the Boobies back! The Boobies AKA our San Diego nuclear power plant was shut down recently which doesn't help at all with our old as fuck power system out here.

Cali won't touch nuclear though because we have no Government approved way to deal with the waste at this time - We're still waiting on that storage facility to be built for the rest of the US's nuclear waste. So anything scary and not immediately "green" isn't worth our time.

Give us molten salt reactors already and cut all the red tape and 50's scare around nuclear already!

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
California doesn't want to burn coal, we want the Boobies back! The Boobies AKA our San Diego nuclear power plant was shut down recently which doesn't help at all with our old as fuck power system out here.

Cali won't touch nuclear though because we have no Government approved way to deal with the waste at this time - We're still waiting on that storage facility to be built for the rest of the US's nuclear waste. So anything scary and not immediately "green" isn't worth our time.

Give us molten salt reactors already and cut all the red tape and 50's scare around nuclear already!

The US is perfectly fine with shipping the waste to small islands in Southeast Asia.

zrickety

The Fixer
Not so fun fact: I actually know somebody who had a heart attack days after getting the second shot. After a few days of testing at Mass Gen it was ruled caused by an underlying pre-existing issue. Forget exactly what, it was my wife's cousin's husband, so not somebody we see all the time. But even after that, he's still an advocate for getting vaccinated.
You can't cure stupid.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
The US is perfectly fine with shipping the waste to small islands in Southeast Asia.
Which type? Most nuclear power plants store all their waste on-site in dry casks in the US.

I think we gave up on Yucca Mountain and other deep bore sites for storage. I know the big issue here is the waste still on site and how to move it and store it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
The scamdemic doctors would call it an OD even though your stomach burst from eating too many Doritos 🤷‍♂️

Well they get paid $40k per OD death...