GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
@JC_451 Maybe DeSantis should handle the Federal budget??
1620335762261.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Reactions: WAP

anotero

Autocross Champion
Unfortunately, that is not the way numbers or statistics work.

View attachment 212741

View attachment 212742

If you compare 280,148 obesity deaths from 50,000,000,000 cheeseburgers against 8,538 guns deaths from 270,000,000 guns, you'll see that guns are actually far more deadly than cheeseburgers...
Numbers work any way you want them to work. For example your last statement is a matter of opinion because it's based on selecting a specific criterion that would make guns appear to be deadlier than cheeseburgers (I prefer bigmacs). Ultimately what are you concerned with: the TOTAL number of Americans dying from guns vs. cheeseburgers or the number of Americans killed per 1 gun/cheeseburger?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Never understood regular people's obsession with 'economic growth' under a capitalist system. I'm still paying crazy taxes with near zero return regardless of who's in power. Bezos, Musk, Buffett, etc. making more billions under dems or reps means nothing to me -- economic growth is an empty catch phrase for the regular working people.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Again, I am simply sharing information. So someone said the guy in Africa was a guy in Florida, the principle of the argument still stands.
And there are people litigating for 3 year olds to get sex change operations. It may not be in the current bill, that may have been revised, maybe they added legislation on to that one, and then removed it. Anything is possible. Doesn't change the fact that insane parents are mutilating their kids. I am just raising awareness to these issues.

No, you are knowingly sharing information you know is false. You're a scum bag.

Reactions: WAP

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Never understood regular people's obsession with 'economic growth' under a capitalist system. I'm still paying crazy taxes with near zero return regardless of who's in power. Bezos, Musk, Buffett, etc. making more billions under dems or reps means nothing to me -- economic growth is an empty catch phrase for the regular working people.
Because most tend to invest in the economy, while returns are not immediate (and with capital gains taxes it's best generally they are not) are used as stakes to judge current estimated wealth and growth. Coke millionaires during the crash and stories like that.

Which is really all the system is anyhow, estimated wealth. 🤷‍♂️

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Three cheeseburger a week seems like a lot o_O . I'll get a burger maybe three times a month.

As for guns...its way more than 270 million now. Last number I remember seeing is some 400 million. Thats is the number of registered guns...who knows how many more are out there that are not registered.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Think it also comes down to the fact that the cheeseburger tends to only physically harm the consumer. Guns, while can be used to self inflict, are generally pointed outward.

I can't hold up the local Kum and Go with a Whopper with cheese.. unless you're talking the bathroom line.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Because most tend to invest in the economy, while returns are not immediate (and with capital gains taxes it's best generally they are not) are used as stakes to judge current estimated wealth and growth. Coke millionaires during the crash and stories like that.

Which is really all the system is anyhow, estimated wealth. 🤷‍♂️
"Invest" -- afaik only 40% put $ in their 401k. And we have yet to see if those 401ks will be around by the time people retire in 20-30 years.

All that this economy is is speculation with non-existent money and profits derived from surplus value.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
"Invest" -- afaik only 40% put $ in their 401k. And we have yet to see if those 401ks will be around by the time people retire in 20-30 years.

All that this economy is is speculation with non-existent money and profits derived from surplus value.
Well yes. It's a game that only really benefits those with more.

401ks should be if they're with a decent company as a 401k is a spread rather than a direct investment. Somewhat like owning ETF shares.

Honestly anyone who has a company match and isn't at least investing the minimum for that is leaving money on the table.

The idea though is your money not losing out to inflation and low savings returns.