GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Thank you, I knew it was a wrestler. My bad.

zrickety

The Fixer
mustangs.jpg

mac340

Go Kart Champion
I am still trying to understand why the government would go through all this just so we would wear am mask. What exactly is the benefit for them?

Phur

Autocross Champion
@jay745 we only believe the scientists that go along with the SCAMdemic. Keep up.
When some scientists contradict the others, we're 'cherry-picking' idiot conspiracy theorists.
I have listed numerous doctors' quotes and science, funny that those posts get no response from this crowd.
You know what they call the guy that finishes last in his class at medical school?

Doctor.

Phur

Autocross Champion
@jay745 we only believe the scientists that go along with the SCAMdemic. Keep up.
When some scientists contradict the others, we're 'cherry-picking' idiot conspiracy theorists.
I have listed numerous doctors' quotes and science, funny that those posts get no response from this crowd.
Also, having a PhD doesn’t grant you immunity from having a psychotic break.

zrickety

The Fixer
Also, having a PhD doesn’t grant you immunity from having a psychotic break.
If you're referring to me, I don't have a PhD. I am posting other doctors' work. Are you saying they've had a psychotic break if they say the virus is NOTHING TO FEAR???

zrickety

The Fixer
I am still trying to understand why the government would go through all this just so we would wear am mask. What exactly is the benefit for them?
Masks=fear. Medical cabal makes more money, politicians pass more laws, budgets change, people get sick or fight, chaos ensues, agendas get fulfilled. It's a slippery slope. The idea of benefit is relative depending on who you talk to. If they can make you wear a mask, what's next?

mac340

Go Kart Champion
So kind of like the slippery slope of believing every conspiracy theory that is out there. Now you say "just look at the facts and you will know". Oh I almost forgot "do your research".

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Masks=fear. Medical cabal makes more money, politicians pass more laws, budgets change, people get sick or fight, chaos ensues, agendas get fulfilled. It's a slippery slope. The idea of benefit is relative depending on who you talk to. If they can make you wear a mask, what's next?

They're gonna force you to wear a hijab!!

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
What about the chem-trails? How do they fit in? There's been fewer flights and fewer trails since the shutdown. Is it feasible the this is all an elaborate effort against airborne distributed mind control chemicals?

zrickety

The Fixer
con man.jpg