GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Defense For Ghislaine Maxwell Disparages Witnesses - Omicron Is The Common Cold - Restrictions 3.0

jay745

track sl00t
Lol 1911's.

Found a pic of anoteros truck
maxresdefault (5).jpg

anotero

Autocross Champion
Oh, sorry, I’m saying take guns away from @anotero specifically.

You’d think a true internet cosplay hero sheep-dog CoMe aNd tAkE iT type would have chosen a more capable weapon than a .30-30 lever gun to make his threats with. If I were trying to make a show of my dick size, err gun size, I’d have picked something a bit more combat effective. Then again, he has no clue about combat effectiveness beyond his Call of Duty profile and YouTube watch list.

But wtf I know about the subject, I’m the liberal boogie person.

Lol. I see it's all about cosplaying for you, mr. Parking lot hero.
A 30-30 is more than capable at point blank range. Plenty enough for me.

BadHombre760

Autocross Champion
We should settle this like gentlemen. @anotero and @Corprin can have a duel in Texas.

Mutual combat duels still allowed in Texas​

https://baylorlariat.com/2013/02/19...t-mutual-combat-duels-still-allowed-in-texas/
Just last month in ChiRaq-

No charges in deadly Chicago shootout due to 'mutual combat'​

"One shooter was left dead and two suspects were wounded in the shootout, which required the assistance of a SWAT team.... More than 70 shell casings were found on the street — though the amount was likely higher given it didn’t include shots fired from the other location."

https://torontosun.com/news/world/no-charges-in-deadly-chicago-shootout-due-to-mutual-combat

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
🤣

Still trying to evoke some sort of superiority with the internet tough guy routine? Just sad.

Nope

You are such a little worthless man, exemplified post upon post. Didn't you say you were out? Bahaha.

Dents27

Ready to race!
Biden just increased the tariff from 9% to 17.9% on Canadian soft wood lumber.... Well there goes the wood prices in the US. People went insane when Trump did it but now that Biden does it, all is silent.