GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Another day of fighting for freedom. Stay frosty Golf drivers!

Transverse myelitis in 2 COVID vaccine particpants, 'serious neurological illnesses.'
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/19/health/astrazeneca-vaccine-safety-blueprints.html
There is a link to their 'Blueprint' protocol...I will share an interesting excerpt.

"For participants who withdraw from the study prior to having met the criteria for the primary efficacy endpoint, absence of data following these participants’ withdrawal WILL BE TREATED AS MISSING ;participants who withdraw before 15 days post second dose or who have a case prior to 15 days post second dose WILL BE EXCLUDED from primary endpoint analysis."

So basically anyone that drops out or becomes positive gets excluded from the analysis? Seems like some glaring omissions doesn't it??
vaccine.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So Anne

Transverse myelitis in 2 COVID vaccine particpants, 'serious neurological illnesses.'
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/19/health/astrazeneca-vaccine-safety-blueprints.html
There is a link to their 'Blueprint' protocol...I will share an interesting excerpt.

"For participants who withdraw from the study prior to having met the criteria for the primary efficacy endpoint, absence of data following these participants’ withdrawal WILL BE TREATED AS MISSING ;participants who withdraw before 15 days post second dose or who have a case prior to 15 days post second dose WILL BE EXCLUDED from primary endpoint analysis."

So basically anyone that drops out or becomes positive gets excluded from the analysis? Seems like some glaring omissions doesn't it??
View attachment 186782

Except the mortality rate for those infected with flu is .1%. The rate for those infected with covid 19 is between .5% and .7%.

You're AGAIN using the dissimilar denominators to make a patently false claim and ignoring that 200,000 are dead despite historic efforts to reduce transmission.

You're literally destroying our country with your stupidity.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
So Anne

Except the mortality rate for those infected with flu is .1%. The rate for those infected with covid 19 is between .5% and .7%.

You're AGAIN using the dissimilar denominators to make a patently false claim and ignoring that 200,000 are dead despite historic efforts to reduce transmission.

You're literally destroying our country with your stupidity.

Anyone else noticed that most of his posts end with calling someone a name or insulting their intelligence?

I had no idea that Zrick was influencing the entire country with his thread. That's impressive. How stupid can he be if he has the power to do that?

Then you quote the Covid death rate as between. 5 and. 7 %. Um isn't that . 6 %? Obviously math is not one of your strong points.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Anyone else noticed that most of his posts end with calling someone a name or insulting their intelligence?

I had no idea that Zrick was influencing the entire country with his thread. That's impressive. How stupid can he be if he has the power to do that?

Then you quote the Covid death rate as between. 5 and. 7 %. Um isn't that . 6 %? Obviously math is not one of your strong points.

No, you just don't comprehend basic concepts. We can say with certainty that the flu death rate is .1% with decades of data.

With less than a years worth of data, the margin of error is higher. So it could be .5,.587, .65, or .7. Now I get that you don't see a difference, but when we're talking about 350 million people, there is a difference.

I'm sorry that you only think on whole numbers.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
No, you just don't comprehend basic concepts. We can say with certainty that the flu death rate is .1% with decades of data.

With less than a years worth of data, the margin of error is higher. So it could be .5,.587, .65, or .7. Now I get that you don't see a difference, but when we're talking about 350 million people, there is a difference.

I'm sorry that you only think on whole numbers.

That's stupid.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion

View attachment 186782
So..... You're using side effects in a test to determine side effects, on an unapproved vaccine, to try to convince people that they shouldn't take a vaccine (which may or may not even be the same vaccine) when it is approved?

Just trying to understand here, because it seems like illogical fear mongering...

zrickety

The Fixer
So..... You're using side effects in a test to determine side effects, on an unapproved vaccine, to try to convince people that they shouldn't take a vaccine (which may or may not even be the same vaccine) when it is approved?

Just trying to understand here, because it seems like illogical fear mongering...
I have personal experience with #vaccine injury. It started a 3 year plus medical ordeal for me. I'm lucky I recovered before the 'pandemic.'
They have literally 4 pages of side effects, nearly 400 adverse reactions, yet authorities dare mandate them with no medical knowledge. Makers have been exempt from liability since 1986. The government court that hears cases has paid nearly $5 billion to only 25% of vaccine victims. These are all undisputed facts. The majority of illness we vaccinate for resolve in a week. If you want to take a dangerous shot, by all means do. But don't ask anyone else to do it.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
People really need to read up on the legal side of vaccine side effects, or just medicine side effects in general. If someone in the test group is 2 days from a quarter pounder induced heart attack, gets the vaccine and dies - you know they have to legally put heart attack and death as possible side effects because you cant medically rule out 100% it had no effect. Thus you really need to look at the numbers of those that had the reaction to draw a conclusion.

FB_IMG_1600967396476.jpg

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Bro says the majority of diseases we vaccinate for resolve themselves in a week.

Um, no.

Anyway, back to important stuff.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Try to escape the grasp of my hand, your life will no longer exist.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Bro says the majority of diseases we vaccinate for resolve themselves in a week.

Um, no.

Anyway, back to important stuff.
Pretty much. Must not know about the Polio wards or seen all the people who became permanently disabled due to the infection. Or the fact that Mumps causes your testicles to shrink and can lead to infertility, Measles can lead to blindness.. But hey, they're just childhood diseases, no biggie.