GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
As you seem unable to use Google....or remember what I stated "basically the scrapings from the processing plant"....

Mechanically separated meat - Wikipedia

""Mechanically separated meat (MSM), mechanically recovered/reclaimed meat (MRM), or mechanically deboned meat (MDM) is a paste-like meat product produced by forcing pureed or ground beef, pork, mutton, turkey or chicken, under high pressure through a sieve or similar device to separate the bone from the edible meat tissue. It is sometimes called white slime as an analog to meat-additive pink slime and to meat extracted by advanced meat recovery systems, both of which are different processes.

The process entails pureeing or grinding the carcass left after the manual removal of meat from the bones and then forcing the slurry through a sieve under pressure. This puree includes bone, bone marrow, skin, nerves, blood vessels, and the scraps of meat remaining on the bones.

The resulting product is a blend primarily consisting of tissues not generally considered meat along with a much smaller amount of actual meat (muscle tissue). In some countries such as the United States, these non-meat materials are processed separately for human and non-human uses and consumption.[1] The process is controversial; Forbes, for example, called it a "not-so-appetizing meat production process".[2]""

One reason why I read the ingredients list on packets before I buy stuff......

EDIT:- MRM using Beef shouldn't be available:-

In the mid-1990s, the UK government banned MRM from cattle backbone, in 1998 MRM from any ruminant backbone and in August 2001 from any ruminant bone. In 2001, the government prohibited the sale of MRM beef for human consumption to prevent the spread of bovine spongiform encephalopathy.[7]

Similar United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) rules became effective November 4, 1996, and were later updated, stressing: Due to FSIS regulations enacted in 2004 to protect consumers against bovine spongiform encephalopathy, mechanically separated beef is considered inedible and is prohibited for use as human food. It is not permitted in hot dogs or any other processed product.[8]
Oh ok. So American prison food then

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I have a pair of original Air Jordan 1 from 1985. I wore them for skating so they are pretty rough but I've seen worse.
Cool!

personally, I’m completely over Jordan’s. About 2 years ago I gave away all of my jordans. I had 1’s, tons of 11’s 12’s and 13’s.

imo the best Jordan. The most comfortable. And the only one that could hoop very well both indoors and outdoors were the 14’s. My most coveted were the candy canes and the last shots. Gave those away too. I just got tired of wearing sneakers that were released and designed decades ago.

the newer crop of Jordan’s are strange as hell except the 32’s, those were nice! Tinker Hatfield needs to get back in there and start designing again.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Those were the only pair of Jordan's that I've ever owned. When the 2's came out they were basically giving the 1's away and they became very popular with skaters for about a year. Keep in mind Van's were still the only shoe actually made for skateboarding at the time.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Those were the only pair of Jordan's that I've ever owned. When the 2's came out they were basically giving the 1's away and they became very popular with skaters for about a year. Keep in mind Van's were still the only shoe actually made for skateboarding at the time.
I’m aware of the history. I also remembered what the SB dunks meant to the skating community.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I’m aware of the history. I also remembered what the SB dunks meant to the skating community.
I'm talking about the earlier years. The Nike Blazers were popular in the mid to late 70's until the Van's Sk8Hi came out in 79. Chuck Taylor's were very popular in the 80's too. The Nike SB line didn't come out until 2002.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I've actually never eaten a mcrib sandwich
I did 1x (the first time they were out)
CSB: A friend at work who's Asian brought in hard candies once. Butter flavored. I assumed it was just a bad translation of Butterscotch. Nope it was butter flavored. One of the worst things I've ever tasted
I can hear the voice. Amazing movie
As you seem unable to use Google....or remember what I stated "basically the scrapings from the processing plant"....

Mechanically separated meat - Wikipedia

""Mechanically separated meat (MSM), mechanically recovered/reclaimed meat (MRM), or mechanically deboned meat (MDM) is a paste-like meat product produced by forcing pureed or ground beef, pork, mutton, turkey or chicken, under high pressure through a sieve or similar device to separate the bone from the edible meat tissue. It is sometimes called white slime as an analog to meat-additive pink slime and to meat extracted by advanced meat recovery systems, both of which are different processes.

The process entails pureeing or grinding the carcass left after the manual removal of meat from the bones and then forcing the slurry through a sieve under pressure. This puree includes bone, bone marrow, skin, nerves, blood vessels, and the scraps of meat remaining on the bones.

The resulting product is a blend primarily consisting of tissues not generally considered meat along with a much smaller amount of actual meat (muscle tissue). In some countries such as the United States, these non-meat materials are processed separately for human and non-human uses and consumption.[1] The process is controversial; Forbes, for example, called it a "not-so-appetizing meat production process".[2]""

One reason why I read the ingredients list on packets before I buy stuff......

EDIT:- MRM using Beef shouldn't be available:-

In the mid-1990s, the UK government banned MRM from cattle backbone, in 1998 MRM from any ruminant backbone and in August 2001 from any ruminant bone. In 2001, the government prohibited the sale of MRM beef for human consumption to prevent the spread of bovine spongiform encephalopathy.[7]

Similar United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) rules became effective November 4, 1996, and were later updated, stressing: Due to FSIS regulations enacted in 2004 to protect consumers against bovine spongiform encephalopathy, mechanically separated beef is considered inedible and is prohibited for use as human food. It is not permitted in hot dogs or any other processed product.[8]
quoted because hopefully 3rd time will get it to stick for people

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I have a pair of original Air Jordan 1 from 1985. I wore them for skating so they are pretty rough but I've seen worse.

Sick handplant.

I had kangaroos back then. 😢

in 5th grade I wanted a pair of black on white Cortez like the other kids had.

now I rock some haggard ass 510 free riders.

Last edited:

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Sick handplant.

I had kangaroos back then. 😢

in 5th grade I wanted a pair of black on white Cortez like the other kids had.

now I rock some haggard ass 510 free riders.
I had some 'Roos back in the day as well. Blue, with the zipper pockets on the side...

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
When did airwalks get big in the skate scene? I remember having a set of those too.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Just curious... how many atheists on here?
🙋‍♂️

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I was going to discuss this when we were discussing shoes before, but spared you guys. Well, I have a microphone and you don't, SO YOU WILL LISTEN TO EVERY DAMN WORD I HAVE TO SAY!

When stationed over seas you have to apply for and be granted “command sponsorship” to bring dependents with you. That is, your command is allowing your family to be there, it’s not an entitlement.

There was a female soldier who was married and lived near us. Storybook marriage until she adopted her 17yo brother. Now this dude was a straight fucking worthless piece of poo. I’d go into it, but it would take all day to catalog the level of shit this dude would pull. Fast forward 2 yrs and he’s still trying to graduate high-school on base. Gets picked up by the MPs for stalking underaged girls from school. That’s when the husband had enough and tried to throw the brother out... but he’s not in charge, she is. A number of domestic disputes, mostly about the brother stealing money from the couple, later and command sponsorship is revoked, husband is effectively kicked out of Japan. The day of his departure a few of us were called to the house capture the essence of the husband’s departing rage.

He took half of the linens, curtains rugs, etc, put them in the deep stainless soaker tub, and dumped two gallons of bleach on them. Then took a knife or scissors to half of her clothes, and half the cloths of the brother, turning them into scraps on the floor. Broke exactly half of the dishes, by type in the kitchen, even the dirty ones in the sink. He took time to bend exactly half of the flatware. Give the guy one thing, he was through. This dude fucked up exactly half everything in the house, except what was owned by the government.

Then the pièce de résistance is discovered and I’m summoned to the 8x8 storage shed in the back yard. The 8x6 walls, all three of them, are lined two deep with neatly stacked boxed Timberlands and Nikes. The brother had been skimming money from the couple for 2+ years and buying shoes/boots, and locking his hoard in the storage shed.

The stack of boxes was unlike the rest of the house, still neatly stacked and organized. I look into the door and exclaim, “well, hello, Shirley!” The only off thing was the cut padlock on the door, the rest was in perfect order. While I am photographing, I ask what the problem is, and the MP says, “check this out” and opens a box.

Left shoe is missing.

MP grabs a box from the back row, from another stack.

Left shoe is missing.

Third box from bottom of third stack.

Left shoe is missing. Every single left shoe/boot is missing.

This MF was sending a very deliberate message to that brother. Half those shoes are his. During an inventory of the shoes, a note to the brother was found. The note was a simple, “thanks for ruining my life you piece of shit.”

Arguably one of the most detailed, and psychologically damaging, fuck you’s I have seen in my long career delving into the depravities of the human mind.... every single left shoe/boot gone. Exactly half of the brothers obsession, gone.

Last edited: