GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

JC_451

Autocross Champion
1614397612567.png

170px-Smithposter.jpg

Found out how Jim actually made his Vette millions.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Neil Degrasse Tyson said something to the effect of, “Since the beginning of civilization, God has existed in the unexplainable. The space in he has to exist is growing smaller every day.”

zrickety

The Fixer
Name origins would be good for a few pages... Pretty sure I already posted mine though.

zrickety

The Fixer
Neil Degrasse Tyson said something to the effect of, “Since the beginning of civilization, God has existed in the unexplainable. The space in he has to exist is growing smaller every day.”
Degrasse Tyson is a complete idiot. How he has any fame is beyond me.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
I'm able to use Google. Just wasn't worth the time.

Not too difficult. Just pick and choose what I think is worth the time.

For instance right now I'm googling the psychological reasons why someone would choose "uglybastard" as a username. 🤣

Really??...so questing what I stated & then admits he can't be bothered to look very easily on Google for himself on the subject of MRM Beef..!......

So basically bone idle..& yet probably has more time on his hands than anyone else??..:unsure:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Really??...so questing what I stated & then admits he can't be bothered to look very easily on Google for himself!......

So basically bone idle..& yet probably has more time on his hands than anyone else??..:unsure:
It's pretty simple. If I want to know about something and it interests me enough I'll Google it. Someone said something and I asked what it meant but wasn't curious enough to Google it.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
It's pretty simple. If I want to know about something and it interests me enough I'll Google it. Someone said something and I asked what it meant but wasn't curious enough to Google it.

If you're that bothered to ask why not look it up in the first place..???......otherwise why ask in the first place as you're obviously not interested in it!!

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I'm talking about the earlier years. The Nike Blazers were popular in the mid to late 70's until the Van's Sk8Hi came out in 79. Chuck Taylor's were very popular in the 80's too. The Nike SB line didn't come out until 2002.
Blazers are still a popular skate shoe today

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Just curious... how many atheists on here?
🙋‍♂️
I don’t believe in a higher power. But I keep that to myself. In my experience atheists are folks that not only not believe in god but also have to remind everyone every 10 minutes. They’re so proud of it too

in short. I don’t believe because I’ve seen the evils man can commit on other men. I deduced, we were not built in gods image. At all. There couldn’t possibly be one. However I find folks who have faith, I find that to be a very beautiful thing. So I respect that. And I don’t remind people at every opportunity that I don’t believe + they’re idiots for believing