GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
What part of being curious but not curious enough to Google it don't you understand? Why the fuck are you making such a big deal about it?
JIM THIS IS A VW FORUM THIS IS SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS WE ARE DICTATING WORLD POLICY HERE

Last edited:

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
You were in your car, were picking a wedgie and your hand came out covered in strange mud
Plausible, but I prefer to think he likes to get some strange, but you know... in the butt.
I opted out the year I was supposed to be confirmed.
Ditto. Funny that confirmation classes have that effect on so many people.
Degrasse Tyson is a complete idiot. How he has any fame is beyond me.
Mildly racist meme for you:
download.jpeg

What part of being curious but not curious enough to Google it don't you understand? Why the fuck are you making such a big deal about it?
Because typing your question here is the exact same amount of work as typing it in Google.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Plausible, but I prefer to think he likes to get some strange, but you know... in the butt.

Ditto. Funny that confirmation classes have that effect on so many people.

Mildly racist meme for you:
View attachment 204552

Because typing your question here is the exact same amount of work as typing it in Google.
Don't worry.
I'll never ask anything again.

golfdave

Autocross Champion

I like this, much like the scientific method...

Basically have a theory based on some facts, try to prove it, fail, then you know its not what you thought it was & evidence/facts have been collected in your "failure"... try again down a different route etc, until you figure out what it is...

Which is a lot more honest, methodical & fact based than just stating that something is what you say it is with no evidence/proof to back up what you state...& when you are questioned about your statement you repeat it but louder, ad nauseum, & then throw personal insults to bring those questioning you down to your level....

"Hang on isn't that this thread????"........:unsure: