GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I like this, much like the scientific method...

Basically have a theory based on some facts, try to prove it, fail, then you know its not what you thought it was & evidence/facts have been collected in your "failure"... try again down a different route etc, until you figure out what it is...

Which is a lot more honest, methodical & fact based than just stating that something is what you say it is with no evidence/proof to back up what you state...& when you are questioned about your statement you repeat it but louder, ad nauseum, & then throw personal insults to bring those questioning you down to your level....

"Hang on isn't that this thread????"........:unsure:
Yeah we are all just waiting for the other shoe to drop for you know who... on a myriad of topics

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Yeah we are all just waiting for the other shoe to drop for you know who... on a myriad of topics

Maybe it won't as the other shoe has been been nicked by his bother in law?..... :unsure:

(ref Corprin's post)

torga

Autocross Champion
Just curious... how many atheists on here?
🙋‍♂️
Here. I don't remind anyone about it, I don't wear it on my sleeve -- it's simply how I live my life. I was raised Catholic, went to Sunday school, got baptized, first communion, almost got confirmed but my parents got divorced and I guess their church was the old school type, so we were ex-communicated. I only put that together in the last 5 years or so. Back then, it just seemed like my mom decided to stop going to church one day. Which, was fucking awesome. Always hated church and towards the end, it went from just a boring way to spend a Sunday to smelling like legitimate bullshit. Dunno how I would've reacted if I were still forced to go after realizing it's all make believe, so I'm glad I got to avoid that. I got to become an atheist calmly lol

torga

Autocross Champion
if y'all haven't read my name origin plz feel free to guess. It is car related
I dunno, a head gasket on an old Scoob blew and "strange mud" was how you described what was in your oil pan that day?

GolNat

Autocross Champion
This thread is great when it gets off topic 😂

Phur

Autocross Champion
I was raised Baptist. We went to church every week when I was a kid. Sunday School when I was little. I honestly saw them as fairy tales, stories with a morale that could be applied to your life to teach you something. It wasn’t until I was about ten that I realized that the people around me actually believed the shit. I could not wrap my head around it. I decided that there was nothing when I was 13. I was rather distraught because I thought that my mom might disown me.
When I was 16, I started pondering Solipsism, years before I found out that it was an established philosophical belief. I dabbled with Wicca for a short spell as well. (That pun wasn’t even intentional!) I still didn’t believe in the gods and goddesses and shit, I more thought of it as a way to focus energy.
My family was not happy when my wife and I told them that there were to absolutely no religious discussions with our son. We said, “If he grows up and decides to be Christian, that’s fine. We will support him 100%. But we strongly feel that it is not something that should be fed to impressionable minds.”

Phur

Autocross Champion
1614460160834.png

“Really? So you go to church and buy into that whole thing, huh? Do you still believe in Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny too?”

golfdave

Autocross Champion
I have the Johnson and Johnson. Got it at the va. I was in a testing program thingy for it.

so far my efficacy (whatever the fuck that is) is and has been since a week after the shot, 89%. My last blood draw was right before Valentine’s Day.

..."My last blood draw was right before Valentine’s Day."

hmmm...............so many possibilities for taking that out of context...........just soo spoilt for choice.... :ROFLMAO: