GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
But...you never posted a dramatic exit post, that's a requirement.

Your resignation is not accepted.
Irish goodbyes are always accepted. Ugly 3:16.

i may be entertaining but I'm not a top 5 villain 🤷‍♂️

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Far right extremists? Lol, so ignorant. Perhaps you should Google what a far right extremist is and then re-emaxine your choice of words. Like I said before, you and GTI Fan are cut of the same cloth, identity politics, assumptions, accusations, and name calling. Good job.

Edit: Thought I wild lend a helping hand.

Key definition​

Right-wing extremism is usually defined as a specific ideology characterized by ‘anti-democratic opposition towards equality’.[1] In public debate, but also among scholars, the concept is often associated with behavioral characteristics, such as politically motivated violence.[2] The concept applies to parties, movements, websites, and individual activists and intellectuals. Arguably, (neo-)Nazism and (neo-)fascism are the two most well-known forms of right-wing extremism. Some scholars argue that the more recent counter-jihad movement is right-wing extreme.[3] The concept is controversial, partly because very few political parties, groups, or activists use it to describe their own position, and partly because it is associated with attitudes and actions that are either illegal and/or highly stigmatized.[4]
So the GOP's entire platform. Got it Your lack of self awareness is stunning.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
So the GOP's entire platform. Got it Your lack of self awareness is stunning.
Says the most woke of the bunch, lol. If I remember correctly the Democratic party has encouraged and inflamed the riots as well as support lawlisness. I also find it ironic the same party has made EVERYTHING about race and the mindless woke drones regurgitate their talking points. Why can we not remember and enact what MLK stated with "All men should be judged by the content of their character and not the color of their skin"?

I should have prefaced to say I am registered independent and my wife is of ethnic descent and my children are biracial.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Says the most woke of the bunch, lol. If I remember correctly the Democratic party has encouraged and inflamed the riots as well as support lawlisness. I also find it ironic the same party has made EVERYTHING about race and the mindless woke drones regurgitate their talking points. Why can we not remember and enact what MLK stated with "All men should be judged by the content of their character and not the color of their skin"?

I should have prefaced to say I am registered independent and my wife is of ethnic descent and my children are biracial.
BS, you're a trumper and you know it.

zrickety

The Fixer
Think what you want bro, don't care. I have voted both ways but I should get a free card since my wife is brown and my kids are light brown, right?
Post of the year!

zrickety

The Fixer
Me- beware the elite psychopaths that lie to control and kill you.
Gretafan- People like you are the enemy.

SMDH

anotero

Autocross Champion
Think what you want bro, don't care. I have voted both ways but I should get a free card since my wife is brown and my kids are light brown, right?
One day social justice warriors and fighters against racism, when calculating whether your descendants are white based on 1/16th white blood, will say that no, neither your kids nor your grandkids nor your etc. are brown.

+1 on your statement about mindless drones regurgitating bs.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Me- beware the elite psychopaths that lie to control and kill you.
Gretafan- People like you are the enemy.

SMDH
LMAO. The fact that he's a Gretafan just adds to his mix of complete idiocy. I never thought one can be such an exemplary retard. I was wrong.