GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

torga

Autocross Champion
Uhh how's it not pizza? It's the only kind of pizza if you ask me. That other crap is just flatbread.

Your music taste is stellar, but you are not a food person clearly.

You have it backwards. Most pizza is bad. Aside from chicago deep dish, within city limits. Burbs pizza is bad.
Pizza is just called pizza. U guys had to create a whole ass species

This. The dudes that invented pizza, didn't make it in a high-walled pan with 2 lbs. of sauce and cheese on top.
Again, I think it tastes good -- I only complain about the naming scheme.
It's like how processed meat companies have to call it "chickyn" if it's not 100% chicken. It'll always be called "Chicago-style pizza" and never just "pizza". It's a separate evolutional branch.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
This. The dudes that invented pizza, didn't make it in a high-walled pan with 2 lbs. of sauce and cheese on top.
Again, I think it tastes good -- I only complain about the naming scheme.
It's like how processed meat companies have to call it "chickyn" if it's not 100% chicken. It'll always be called "Chicago-style pizza" and never just "pizza". It's a separate evolutional branch.
Wrong

torga

Autocross Champion
1610575720422.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

torga

Autocross Champion
Pizza was invented in Naples. Italian immigrants from Naples recreated their dish in New York and sold it to hungry masses. NY pizza is the closest approximation to true pizza -- in flavor, construction, and mouthfeel. I'll die on this hill.

Chicago-style pizza was invented by some white Texan dude named Ike.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Pizza was invented in Naples. Italian immigrants from Naples recreated their dish in New York and sold it to hungry masses. NY pizza is the closest approximation to true pizza -- in flavor, construction, and mouthfeel. I'll die on this hill.

Chicago pizza invented by a texan...confirmed, you are Kevin.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion

Even the ninja turtles don’t fuck with deep dish

torga

Autocross Champion
Chicago pizza invented by a texan...confirmed, you are Kevin.
Bro, this is publicly available information. You can look this up.

torga

Autocross Champion

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Your pizza is an above-ground marinara swimming pool for RATS! Im not sure if i should throw some crispy onions on top and eat it like a casserole, or climb inside it like a taun-taun to fend off the ungodly cold