GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I stopped reading at CNN...you are using the epitome of fake news. Literally the first story I've heard where the vaccine worked. I've posted dozens where it didn't. The Yankees have 25 players, more of them got sick from the vaccine than your 7 man IT department.

Post random Twitter accounts as evidence, calls CNN fake news.

Irony is not dead.

Phur

Autocross Champion
1. reported under quote rule
2. copy/paste of actual title
3. you're correct.
I do not know this “quote rule” of which you speak.

Phur

Autocross Champion

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...States Descending In Fascim - All Because Of Fake Pandemic​

Again… I think you mean FASCISM. Maybe he should try copy and pasting.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I do not know this “quote rule” of which you speak.
we had a vote and even if you are referencing the post directly above yours you MUST include the original post that you are discussing. I wasn't happy with results but democracy.

unrelated: fireflies are back for summer in CT (y)

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
we had a vote and even if you are referencing the post directly above yours you MUST include the original post that you are discussing. I wasn't happy with results but democracy.

Just round up some members and overturn the vote. Isn't that what you're supposed to do when you're unhappy with the results of a vote?

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Just round up some members and overturn the vote. Isn't that what you're supposed to do when you're unhappy with the results of a vote?
ya know, this may be possible.

Who's with me? Lets rally against the steal. I'm thinking Chicago at Jay's new house. Centrally located and although I make fun of their pizza I will eat it.

#stopthesteal
#notmyrule
#noquotationnoproblem
#mayolivesmatter

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
To be fair, that's the homeowners fault for opting into that. This was optional and they should have knew what they were getting into AFAIK.
ftfy

anyone ever live in a place with landlord controlled heat/ac? What you do is either a cup of hot or ice water next to Tstat to trick it into the proper direction

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
ya know, this may be possible.

Who's with me? Lets rally against the steal. I'm thinking Chicago at Jay's new house. Centrally located and although I make fun of their pizza I will eat it.

#stopthesteal
#notmyrule
#noquotationnoproblem
#mayolivesmatter
I'm actually moving outside of Chicago about 50 miles. There's no good pizza where I'm moving to sadly. Once you're outside of the city it's all crap.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
View attachment 217425

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/22/us/florida-manatee-county-coronavirus-outbreak/index.html

A 7 person IT department in a FL government building had a virus outbreak. Out of the 7 people, 2 people died, 4 others were hospitalized. 1 person didn't get infected at all, and made it through unscathed.

Guess how many people (and which one) of those 7 people were vaccinated?

At least those 2 dead people will now have natural antibodies and be unable to be infected again in the future.

18 fully vaccinated residents in a nursing home got infected, 1 died.

https://www.aarp.org/caregiving/health/info-2021/nursing-home-worker-sparks-covid-outbreak.html

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
To be fair, that's the homeowners fault for opting into that. This was optional and they knew what they were getting into AFAIK.
People also keep forgetting that they opted in to save money, which given the peak pricing they pay, they very likely did.
I'm actually moving outside of Chicago about 50 miles. There's no casserole where I'm moving to sadly.
Ftfy

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The heart inflammation issue is actually legitimate though.
Absolutely, though for the vast majority, recovery has been quick and full.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Elderly don't respond as well to vaccines. How many died in homes with outbreaks prior to the vaccine.

Again, for the slow folks, vaccines aren't magic or 100% effective for everyone. The goal is to vaccinate as many people as possible to protect those that can't get the vaccine or won't get significant immunity from the vaccine due to their age or immune system.

This isn't hard.