GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
OMG, the sky is falling!!! DELTA! Take the vaccinez!!!
Joe Biden- You won't get COVID.
Texas Democrats- We're all vaccinated and we got COVID.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion

"disturbing numbers" - ie no data just editorializing. Disregarding this source.

117 deaths out of 82,500 cases, 8 of which were under 50 year's old. Not concerning, this just supports my position.

The majority of their elderly population are vaccinated, so we should expect the majority of their cases to be in teens and young adults. The high infection rate doesn't speak to the severity of the disease though, those are two different things.

Editorial.

Headline is common sense, I doubt anything worthwhile is in the article.

I appreciate the info, but I'm not seeing anything in here that should change my mind. If anything it just proves that I'm right.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
We get it, they want everybody to take the euthanasia.
Still, HARD PASS. I'm immune.
99.7% everybody else will be just fine too.

Nope. Alpha variants meant 99.3% would not die, not necessarily be fine.
That would still be 2.6 million dead Americans dead though.

The R0 for the delta variant has more than doubled and it's affecting younger people. SARS COV2, like every corona virus, is going to keep mutating.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Irony.

What determines risk of a disease to any group is the prevalence of the disease in said group, the rate of significant health effects and the mortality rate. The prevalence for an infectious disease driven by R0. The alpha variants R0 is approximately 2.4. The R0 for the delta variant is approx 8. That means every 1 person that contracts the delta variant, 8 more people will be infected. The flu is typically around R0 1.5. Since pneumonia can be caused by many different bacteria, viruses, and fungi, you'd literally have to have zero idea what you're talking about to use that as your example, because SARS COV2 can and does cause viral pneumonia in a large number of covid 19 patients. Influenza deaths in elderly are commonly from viral pneumonia too.

But here's the flu/pneumonia deaths by state since 2005. They CLEARLY show you're wrong.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/flu_pneumonia_mortality/flu_pneumonia.htm

The mortality rate of covid 19 to this point has been approx .7%, flu is .1%. And non sars cov2 pneumonia deaths are much lower than covid 19 deaths. SARS COV2 is the bacteria. Covid 19 is the resulting disease that can kill a patient by causing pneumonia, blood clot disorders and organ failure.

It's embarrassing, but entertaining,
watching you fumble fuck an argument from pure ignorance and ego.

Like I said, you're not good at math. The comparison you came up with has nothing to do with what I said. You need to factor the probability of severe covid illness for vaccinated into the equation and then get back to me. While you're at it google the following terms, "severe illness", "death". Apparently reading comprehension is as bad as your math.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I'd say being an apologist for someone that's trying to kill you is pretty pathetic.
I've never apologized for Zrick if I thought the information he posted was wrong. And I don't apologize for him when I'm explaining to you that when you twisted what he said you misinterpreted his meaning.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Nope. Alpha variants meant 99.3% would not die, not necessarily be fine.
That would still be 2.6 million dead Americans dead though.

The R0 for the delta variant has more than doubled and it's affecting younger people. SARS COV2, like every corona virus, is going to keep mutating.
I think you've mutated several times since this thread started with each version being worse than the previous one.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Like I said, you're not good at math. The comparison you came up with has nothing to do with what I said. You need to factor the probability of severe covid illness for vaccinated into the equation and then get back to me. While you're at it google the following terms, "severe illness", "death". Apparently reading comprehension is as bad as your math.

YOU said flu and pneumonia caused a higher risk of death and I proved you wrong.

So again, name 3 diseaes with a higher risk of death than covid 19. You said there were many, I just ask for 3. It should be easy for you with your vastly superior medical training and experience.

Reactions: WAP