GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

anotero

Autocross Champion

17sport

I tested positive for covid 19, low grade fever 102, 103 for 10 days. Took time off, slept a lot, and still functional. Managed with Tylenol to 99. Get society to get shot up with mystery experimental unproven juice with lock down and mask for avoiding getting flu for 10 days. You literally can't die if you are below 70 yo and no underlying conditions.
But honestly I think who ever released this virus eventually will release a more powerful one until they killed off their target population.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
I tested positive for covid 19, low grade fever 102, 103 for 10 days. Took time off, slept a lot, and still functional. Managed with Tylenol to 99. Get society to get shot up with mystery experimental unproven juice with lock down and mask for avoiding getting flu for 10 days. You literally can't die if you are below 70 yo and no underlying conditions.
But honestly I think who ever released this virus eventually will release a more powerful one until they killed off their target population.
100%
We have Johns Hopkins telling us what's going to happen with the vaccine...tons of lawsuits.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You literally can't die if you are below 70 yo and no underlying conditions.

This isn't true at all.

And which is it, someone released this to kill off the population or it's harmless?

You also have no idea the level of complexity it takes to create a corona virus that specifically targets a spec group.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Hacking people's thermostats?? Are these the good guys or the bad guys?
Trick question.

We've been telling you conservatives are fascists, but you refuse to listen.

Texas will pay the price for their choice of government.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
100%
We have Johns Hopkins telling us what's going to happen with the vaccine...tons of lawsuits.

Wait, so you claim John's Hopkins has been lying to you about covid 19 deaths for over a year, but one article that you agree with and they're now telling the truth and can predict law suits?

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Cole Beasley has a net worth of 14 million dollars.

Such a noble dude to stand on principle when he's already wealthy. 😐
So by your logic all the peasants standing on principal are even more noble. Now we are getting somewhere.

zrickety

The Fixer
'Very effective.'

1624298506577.png