GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Jesus. Mother, no father (immaculate conception). Or is that not true and it's just a made up story?
Father was God...or did you not read to the end?

zrickety

The Fixer

1L19

Autocross Champion
Sure is noteworthy that the right, in general, is all about private business rights when it's about not making a cake for a gay couple. They hold rallies and raise money for that shit. They suddenly change their tune when a private business mandates masks, vaccines or compliance with their social media rules. NOW it's bias against conservatives.

It's pretty transparent in my opinion.

Companies have legal right to require vaccinations, new federal guidance says

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

So God rapes teen girls? Sounds par for the course. He forced women to abort, murdered babies, drowned every man, women, child and baby on the planet, except a family willing to repopulate earth through incest.

zrickety

The Fixer

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You sure have an odd infatuation with seeing people die for someone who works at a hospital. Candidates backed by Trump aren't even winning nominations. Calm your sensitive ass down.

Both candidates were pro Trump and bent over backwards to prove who was Trumpier. Like I said, the GOP is gone. Trumpism is what's left. History will remember that GOP are now the party of neoconfederates and neo-nazis.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Both candidates were pro Trump and bent over backwards to prove who was Trumpier. Like I said, the GOP is gone. Trumpism is what's left. History will remember that GOP are now the party of neoconfederates and neo-nazis.

Yet somehow garnered unprecedented support from black voters.

Facts over feelings.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Always follow the money...
copypasta

Pfizer (PFE) CEO Albert Bourla is betting big on repeating the success of its COVID-19 vaccine with an experimental oral treatment — and he's putting the company's money where its mouth is.

Bourla told Yahoo Finance Wednesday the company is committing $1 billion to develop the oral treatment — a protease inhibitor — which would give the world an easy-to-use, targeted treatment, hopefully by year's end.

The current market for COVID-19 treatments includes monoclonal antibodies and some repurposed drugs, including generics and Gilead Sciences' (GILD) Veklury (formerly Remdesivir) - all of which require being in a hospital or clinic to receive treatment.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
He said everyone that's alive.
Do you not remember how the gospel ends? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't "Jesus died and three days later, he stayed dead. The end". Him defeating death was kind of the whole point. You guys even suck at believing in god.
Canonically, he just made her have a baby, he didn't get nasty with her.

Reactions: WAP