GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
I've never advocated defunding the police, I've said I want police to stop brutalizing people and stop using police as mental health counselors and social services. But I get it, you like police brutality and a massive police state.

I'm fully aware improper use of ventilators causes lung damage, proper use of a ventilator doesn't, and it certainly isn't causing kidney, heart, and liver damage, which covid is, neither is there any indication improper ventilator use is what killed covid patients. Hemodynamic compromise and organ damage make intubation risky, but that isn't the intubation causing organ damage. Even something like CVC isn't caused by being incubated, it's, a complication due to hemodynamic instability. You said ventilators caused the death of a specific patient, which isn't true based on all the available information. I've incubated hundreds of patients, how many have you incubated? Fucking ass clown.

All you have are strawman arguments.

You do sound just like Ted Cruz.

You were already proven wrong on that, by cb even, so I'm not getting into this again.

zrickety

The Fixer

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Do you not remember how the gospel ends? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't "Jesus died and three days later, he stayed dead. The end". Him defeating death was kind of the whole point. You guys even suck at believing in god.

Canonically, he just made her have a baby, he didn't get nasty with her.
Wasn't ever lasting life in the spiritual sense? Obviously it's not in the literal sense.

zrickety

The Fixer
copypasta

Pfizer (PFE) CEO Albert Bourla is betting big on repeating the success of its COVID-19 vaccine with an experimental oral treatment — and he's putting the company's money where its mouth is.

Bourla told Yahoo Finance Wednesday the company is committing $1 billion to develop the oral treatment — a protease inhibitor — which would give the world an easy-to-use, targeted treatment, hopefully by year's end.

The current market for COVID-19 treatments includes monoclonal antibodies and some repurposed drugs, including generics and Gilead Sciences' (GILD) Veklury (formerly Remdesivir) - all of which require being in a hospital or clinic to receive treatment.
Remdesivir is useless, and insanely expensive.
Convalescent plasma therapy on the other hand is very effective, however it only comes from natural immunity and the vaccinated can't donate? :unsure:
FACT CHECK THAT.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
For believers, yes. According to scripture though, Jesus literally rose from the dead and his physically body ascended to heaven, promising to return.
Was the return in the physical or spiritual sense? If it's physical I could name several times that would have been ideal to return.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Laughs in Dixie Chick and Liz Cheney.

You motherfuckers, and by that I mean conservatives, make millennials look like amateurs when it comes to canceling. You dumb fucks canceled the GOP and turned it into the abomination it is right now, because a lifelong con man told you Mexicans were to blame for all your problems.

You should be embarrassed, but you've all doubled down on Trumpism. It's embarrassing. I do love that you're now killing each other off through stupidity now. Honestly, it was the only possible outcome and conservatives leaders and pundits led you idiots off the cliff, but you're owning the libs, so rock idiots.

Lmao, you think this doesn't sound insane?

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Last edited:

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Both candidates were pro Trump and bent over backwards to prove who was Trumpier. Like I said, the GOP is gone. Trumpism is what's left. History will remember that GOP are now the party of neoconfederates and neo-nazis.
Perhaps and I am fine with that and believe the Democratic party needs to collapse as well. It is time to end the two party system and ensure the average American can have an impact on this country, not only the rich.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Perhaps and I am fine with that and believe the Democratic party needs to collapse as well. It is time to end the two party system and ensure the average American can have an impact on this country, not only the rich.
any suggestions on how? I would love to eliminate the $ required to win election. Under the I'm not convinced this is good: as retired politician some perc like free health care for life (including imd. family) that is easy to take away for bad deeds. Also as part of that fines/penalties that are severe

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Is that some kind of new Bible?
Nope. The "all-powerful" progenitor of all existence, who made a man out of dirt, then resorted to organ (or in this case, bone) theft from said man to create a woman while simultaneously filtering out the Y chromosomal data, decided to drop that nonsense, and simply secretly inseminate Mary for the purposes of incubating his bastard, because that's the Christian thing to do...

I'd say "you can't make this shit up," but somebody obviously did.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You were already proven wrong on that, by cb even, so I'm not getting into this again.

No, we were specifically taking about the 24 year old covid 19 deaths. You claimed the ones that died before a certain date died due to organ damage from intubation. I have yet to see anything to indicate that their deaths were related to being incubated. My comments were directed specifically at the 24 year old patients.

Last edited: