GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Let's not forget Trump putting his dick in a 13 year old girl at one of Epstein's parties. One of Epstein's employees witnessed the rape and signed an affidavit.

Meanwhile, Trump refuses to testify under oath about literally anything.

Hmmmmmmmm.

And you never answered where you get your news from. Gee, I wonder why...
You like affidavits? Let's not forget literally 1000 affidavits regarding VOTER FRAUD.
One solitary stooge for Epstein does not credibility make.

zrickety

The Fixer
13 people had adverse reactions to the Johnson and Johnson vaccine yesterday in Colorado...they shut the site down.
Insert sheep 'safe and effective' rhetoric.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
1617886538437.png

1617886564576.png

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
This is not to mention long term side effects...3 months of rigged 'testing' and 15 minutes of observation are hardly conclusive.
We're going to see a myriad of chronic health problems down the road. I don't want it to happen, but it will. Cancer, genetic disorders, etc.
Already seeing neurological disorders reported by formerly healthy young people. Disabled for life.

zrickety

The Fixer
There is going to be health risks with every shot. its a rushed shot. im sure everyone will be fine
It's a nice sentiment, but your lack of critical thinking doesn't make it so. People are already dying from the shot. But that's ok because it's not the virus, right?? SMH

Bcraig47

Go Kart Champion
It's a nice sentiment, but your lack of critical thinking doesn't make it so. People are already dying from the shot. But that's ok because it's not the virus, right?? SMH
I could just careless about the people dying from the shot. The states is fucked already, watching videos of mass crowds with no masks and anti mask riots lool. ill stay safe in my igloo

Bcraig47

Go Kart Champion
The more people that die that more we learn what's wrong with the shots lol