GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Medical activist & Holocaust survivor Vera Sharav:

1617887329177.png

IanCH

Autocross Champion
You honestly will believe anything you read eh?

So now we arrive at a particularly tricky example: a trial where, by all indications, a saline placebo should be used but is not. A team in the United Kingdom is conducting a trial of a new COVID-19 vaccine (charmingly called ChAdOx1 nCOV-19) and they are comparing it not to a saline injection but to a vaccine against meningitis. It has been reported as the only frontrunner for a COVID-19 vaccine that is not using a true placebo as a control.
https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/c...os-used-vaccine-trials-do-not-please-everyone

There was one vaccine trial (astra zenica) doing this and the reason is that it gives the same "sore arm" that saline doesnt.

You seem to be REALLY concerned about sore arms... is there something you arent telling us?

1617887724432.png

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
You honestly will believe anything you read eh?

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/c...os-used-vaccine-trials-do-not-please-everyone

There was one vaccine trial doing this and the reason is that it gives the same "sore arm" that saline doesnt.

You seem to be REALLY concerned about sore arms... is there something you arent telling us?

View attachment 209478
Sore arms are great. That's the least of my worries. Traditional vaccines are linked to autism, cancer and 4 full pages of side effects. Yet when you google this, you see numerous 'fact checkers' that tell you there is no link to any of these. Find a vaccine insert and look.
'Do no harm' is a fairy tale.

zrickety

The Fixer
makes me humble. the truth hurts and everyone needs to open there eyes. would you rather have 100 people die instead of thousands?
Well the vaccine is LESS effective than the virus survival rate, so I'm not sure your math adds up.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Sore arms are great. That's the least of my worries. Traditional vaccines are linked to autism, cancer and 4 full pages of side effects. Yet when you google this, you see numerous 'fact checkers' that tell you there is no link to any of these. Find a vaccine insert and look.
'Do no harm' is a fairy tale.
Lol, just your garden variety antivaxxer.

Figures.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
1617889250298.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Lol, just your garden variety critical thinker.
The army of moms and dads that are 'antivaxxers' and being ridiculed by people like you USED to take vaccines.
Now they make movies and rent billboards to save others from misery and death.
#InformedConsent not mandates.

zrickety

The Fixer
I don't know when we did it, but nice job everyone.
1617889961250.png

IanCH

Autocross Champion
The army of moms and dads that are 'antivaxxers' and being ridiculed by people like you USED to take vaccines.
Now they make movies and rent billboards to save others from misery and death.
#InformedConsent not mandates.
Just a bunch of sad people who think they are entitled to have non-autistic children.

Theres no link and the only "evidence" that there is comes in the form of anecdotes from people in denial. The sad part is that they are trying to blame anyone or anything for the way their child is.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
do I smell a wager?

maybe not, but something smells fishy

I was just being sarcastic, and don't make wagers I have no intention of fulfilling.

Unlike some people...