GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
That dude still didn't get a response or at least didn't go back and look. For the president of the country or anyone for that matter who believes we should limit the fire power of the American citizen misses the point of the 2nd.

And you, again, miss the the topic of the original discussion, that the Constitution is, by its own language, not definitive.

You continue to bring up the 2nd Amendment, not realizing is completely dissolves your case. Your only support in the thread came from Zrickety, who clearly can’t comprehend shit, and never reads the text of a document.

Why do you insist on trying to goad me into your silly argument about guns?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Reactions: WAP

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
And you, again, miss the the topic of the original discussion, that the Constitution is, by its own language, not definitive.

You continue to bring up the 2nd Amendment, not realizing is completely dissolves your case. Your only support in the thread came from Zrickety, who clearly can’t comprehend shit, and never reads the text of a document.

Why do you insist on trying to goad me into your silly argument about guns?
Dissolves in which context?

Goad in which way? If you wish to argue or become angry that is your prerogative, I replied to your post mijito.

Last edited:

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Who do you think ratified the 2nd Amendment and the bill of rights? 🤦‍♂️
The US government was not created until a group of English citizens created and voted on the constitution.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Dissolves in which context?

Goad in which way? If you wish to argue our become angry that is your prerogative, I replied to your post mijito.

You stated the constitution is definitive, or cannot be changed, which is factually incorrect.

You then, ironically, evoked the 2nd Amendment, which by its very nature is a change to the Constitution.

Your original argument is dissolved by your own example.

Who became angry? You immediately evoked the 2nd Amendment, then shortly thereafter openly decrying limitations on more than 10rd magazines. This is a goad, an attempt to battle on some silly strawman argument to derail the subject of discussion.

The US government was not created until a group of English subjects created and voted on the constitution.

FTFY

Additionally, I think your timeline and understanding of these documents is a little off the mark. Might I suggest reading the documents you are citing?

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Joe is trying to restart the Cold War with Russia. Sanctions, like we do any business with them.
China arguably the biggest threat in the world, you'll never hear China Joe say a bad word about them.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
You stated the constitution is definitive, or cannot be changed, which is factually incorrect.

You then, ironically, evoked the 2nd Amendment, which by its very nature is a change to the Constitution.

Your original argument is dissolved by your own example.

Who became angry? You immediately evoked the 2nd Amendment, then shortly thereafter openly decrying limitations on more than 10rd magazines. This is a goad, an attempt to battle on some silly strawman argument to derail the subject of discussion.

FTFY

Additionally, I think your timeline and understanding of these documents is a little off the mark. Might I suggest reading the documents you are citing?
You and GTI fan are no different. Hop around on words in an attempt to deflect. I have been clear in my questions and stand behind my statements. Any attempt to alter or change the 2nd amendment is directly limiting the rights there in. The American citizen should have the right to bear and hold arms at the same capacity as our government in order to hold that goverment accountable. God forbid the day ever comes where a civilian free militia will come again to set our government straight. The intent of the Constitution was to prevent government over reach and any changes do just that, create more governance and control.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
You and GTI fan are no different. Hop around on words in an attempt to deflect. I have been clear in my questions and stand behind my statements. Any attempt to alter or change the 2nd amendment is directly limiting the rights there in. The American citizen should have the right to bear and hold arms at the same capacity as our government in order to hold that goverment accountable. God forbid the day ever comes where a civilian free militia will come again to set our government straight. The intent of the Constitution was to prevent government over reach and any changes do just that, create more governance and control.
The US government troops would be slaughtering the fat military cosplay cucks 100 to 1 and still outnumber them. Any delusions around there being a fair fight between the military and a "free militia" are pure fantasy.

Its the same as saying we need to have lots of civilian guns to fight off fire breathing dragons.

zrickety

The Fixer
Are all the COVID cases just regular flu?? Probably.

1618668655653.png

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/inde...ded-and-storm-the-capitol.376489/post-7617489

^^^^Acknowledging monkey is used as a racial term, and offensive to a specific member.

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/inde...ded-and-storm-the-capitol.376489/post-7620058

^^^Later bragging about using said racist term against the previously referenced member.

there was more stuff he was running on about, but that other racist you banned was taking all the attention at the time.
Uhhhhhh that's absolutely not the same thing as the other guy was saying. I've literally never heard the term monkey used as a racial slur either. You guys are insane if you think that's the same as the other dude.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Almost like they're trying to push more gun control... I imagine you side with the EPA on banning aftermarket exhaust parts too?
So pushing voting suppression is OK, requiring background checks for all gun transfers isn't? Can you point out where you have a right to sell guns in the 2nd amendment? I'll wait.

And I absolutely support EPA standards and smog checks, I just personally think as long as the tailpipe passes, then it's good. The whole CARB cert thing is overboard.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The EPA wants to enforce some nonsense about race cars. Maybe focus on the largest emitters of pollution, like China and India.
You mean corporations, right?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I have one if you ever want it. It slipped once for me, literally, and I took it out.
I'm available for driving lessons.