GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Uhhhhhh that's absolutely not the same thing as the other guy was saying. I've literally never heard the term monkey used as a racial slur either. You guys are insane if you think that's the same as the other dude.

It’s an old code, but it checks out.

“Monkey” has a long history of being used as a derogatory term against black peoples. It’s fallen out of favor, but still recognized by many. This is clear by the number of folks that put him on their ignore list for such language and behavior.

I agree that other dude was well beyond the level of Anotero‘s repeated use of raghead and monkey to disparage others. Clearly it met Antero’s goal by offending Khees to the point that he left this black hole of a thread.

It’s not my rodeo, so I’m staying out of the fight, just provided links per your request. 🤷‍♂️

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Greekspec2 deserved to be banned, that shit was beyond embarrassing.

It's pure revisionist history to be angry about Anotero's "comedy" now though. The only two people he actually directs it at are already ignoring him.

His jokes are bad, really bad, Michael Jackson. He doesn't deserve to be banned though. His vulgarity is no worse than GTIfan99's razor blade obsession.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
You and GTI fan are no different. Hop around on words in an attempt to deflect. I have been clear in my questions and stand behind my statements. Any attempt to alter or change the 2nd amendment is directly limiting the rights there in. The American citizen should have the right to bear and hold arms at the same capacity as our government in order to hold that goverment accountable. God forbid the day ever comes where a civilian free militia will come again to set our government straight. The intent of the Constitution was to prevent government over reach and any changes do just that, create more governance and control.

Let’s see what got you all in a tuff. You were in a pissing match with @GTIfan99 about trump, business, taxes, religion, and I’m sure some other nonsense. Then you post this little gem

And a majority of liberal minded leftists vote for freedom stripping laws and are verbally open about the constitution not being definitive. Let me guess, you are also one who thinks high capacity magazines should be banned.
To which I quoted, and said:
This has been brought up a number of times in this thread. Clearly some, including you,
don’t understand the text of the Constitution. It’s funny, in a tragically ironic way, that you state the Constitution is definitive while you evoke the Second Amendment. 🤦‍♂️

I am not hopping around words or deflecting. I am pointing out the fact that you, and another before you clearly doesn’t understand the text of the Constitution. This is evidenced by your statement above, and subsequent statements there after. You just took it as some assault on yOuR PrEcIoUs and ignored my point entirely.

Now your lack of knowledge is expanding when you think that the 2nd Amendment was not an act of the US Government. 🤷‍♂️

cb1111

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/inde...ded-and-storm-the-capitol.376489/post-7617489

^^^^Acknowledging monkey is used as a racial term, and offensive to a specific member.

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/inde...ded-and-storm-the-capitol.376489/post-7620058

^^^Later bragging about using said racist term against the previously referenced member.

there was more stuff he was running on about, but that other racist you banned was taking all the attention at the time.
@jay745 - in addition, he ramped back up when khees stuck his head back in here

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Greekspec2 deserved to be banned, that shit was beyond embarrassing.

It's pure revisionist history to be angry about Anotero's "comedy" now though. The only two people he actually directs it at are already ignoring him.

His jokes are bad, really bad, Michael Jackson. He doesn't deserve to be banned though. His vulgarity is no worse than GTIfan99's razor blade obsession.
My razor blades obsession isn't a racial slur, so not sure vulgarity is the issue, but rather blatant overt racism.

Reactions: WAP

The Dude

Autocross Champion
So pushing voting suppression is OK, requiring background checks for all gun transfers isn't? Can you point out where you have a right to sell guns in the 2nd amendment? I'll wait.

And I absolutely support EPA standards and smog checks, I just personally think as long as the tailpipe passes, then it's good. The whole CARB cert thing is overboard.
ID isn't voter suppression. If you think it is, then by proxy, you're indicating that YOU believe that people of color are too stupid, poor, or ignorant to have an ID. That makes you a racist bud, but thats a different conversation.

You already have to have a background check to buy a gun, even at a gun show. NICS is instant. I bought a new pistol a week or two ago, had to pay for the background check as part of the purchase.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Getting an ID isn't snapping your fingers easy.

You need all sorts of documentation, if you don't have it or can't access it, you're not getting an ID.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Getting an ID isn't snapping your fingers easy.

You need all sorts of documentation, if you don't have it or can't access it, you're not getting an ID.
Especially nowadays with the "real ID" laws.

I still dont have a real ID because I dont have the documents needed, and its taken months to get them. I have both forms of passport and global entry so its not a problem but still a good example of how challenging it is.

The day I was at AAA doing my ID there was 4 other people who walked in, met about an ID and walked out because they didn't have the documents.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Especially nowadays with the "real ID" laws.

I still dont have a real ID because I dont have the documents needed, and its taken months to get them. I have both forms of passport and global entry so its not a problem but still a good example of how challenging it is.

The day I was at AAA doing my ID there was 4 other people who walked in, met about an ID and walked out because they didn't have the documents.
What documents are needed?

IanCH

Autocross Champion
What documents are needed?
You need 3 types of documents - lawful presence (passport or other) Social security and proof or residency. If you dont have a passport its pretty hard to prove the lawful presence part and only 42% of the population of the US has a passport (guess what their socioeconomic status is?).

My problem falls at the following:

• SSN Card (cannot be laminated) - Dont have, parents lost it.
  • W-2 Form* - Don't have, I am self employed
  • SSA-1099 Form - Dont have
  • Non-SSA-1099 Form - Dont have any of them show my SSN
  • A pay stub with the applicant's name and full SSN on it* - Again dont have
  • SSN Denial Notice with passport, visa, and I-94 - Not Applicable
So the only thing I can do is get a new SSN card, which has not happened yet but its a hassle to get one.

cb1111

Uhhhhhh that's absolutely not the same thing as the other guy was saying. I've literally never heard the term monkey used as a racial slur either. You guys are insane if you think that's the same as the other dude.
@jay745 - Where should I start?

Why it’s racist: calling Black people “monkeys” | Norville Rogers
Comparing black people to monkeys has a long, dark simian history (theconversation.com)
Employers, don't let your employees use the "M" word -- it may be harassment.: Employment & Labor Insider (constangy.com)
List of ethnic slurs - Wikipedia
Macaca (term) - Wikipedia

I'll be happy to provide more. I did civil rights for 20 years and his posts are clearly and intentionally offensive and racist.

anotero's comments are all on these lists. The difference between him and others is that he uses them to intentionally degrade by using known derogatory and racist terms.

It is actually possible that the owners of this forum could be sued for allowing this to person to continue after the concern was raised.

My original recommendation was for a mod to tell anotero to knock it off. His most recent comments have made me reconsider that

The Dude

Autocross Champion
You need 3 types of documents - lawful presence (passport or other) Social security and proof or residency. If you dont have a passport its pretty hard to prove the lawful presence part and only 42% of the population of the US has a passport (guess what their socioeconomic status is?).

My problem falls at the following:

• SSN Card (cannot be laminated) - Dont have, parents lost it.
  • W-2 Form* - Don't have, I am self employed
  • SSA-1099 Form - Dont have
  • Non-SSA-1099 Form - Dont have any of them show my SSN
  • A pay stub with the applicant's name and full SSN on it* - Again dont have
  • SSN Denial Notice with passport, visa, and I-94 - Not Applicable
So the only thing I can do is get a new SSN card, which has not happened yet but its a hassle to get one.
It's not actually that bad getting a new social security card, or at least it wasn't when I had to replace mine, twice. FYI, there is a limit to how many you can replace in a lifetime, so don't lose em if you can help it. I think I have 1 replacement left.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I've heard "monkey" used both as an intentional slur and not intended as a slur. A sports show I listen to used to call radio program directors monkeys. When that show was trying to get more stations he said that he was going to have lunch with the monkey. It's the context with which it was used that determines if it's an intended slur.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
It's not actually that bad getting a new social security card, or at least it wasn't when I had to replace mine, twice. FYI, there is a limit to how many you can replace in a lifetime, so don't lose em if you can help it. I think I have 1 replacement left.
I don't know what a newer social security card looks like but mine is just a business card size that doesn't in any way look official and could easily be faked.