GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

torga

Autocross Champion
Good morning.

1632840192325.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Depends on your beliefs. And I'm not saying what my beliefs are.

I don't believe that Genghis Khan was real, it's a fact he was real. If it requires beliefs to determine if a historical figure is real or not, then you have your answer.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Look, the Russian asset that doesn't pay his bets claims I'm invisible, but make a new title everyday with my posts referenced.

You're a bad liar.

Lol. Do you have proof of this?
You do realize there are anti-vaccination sentiments all over the world, including the commie land of the bears that keeps electing our presidents?

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Ma state trooper is the cushiest law enforcement job in MA, there are still thousands of local cops who want to be state troopers, it's like a 50%+ pay increase for less work.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Lol, and he went to Catholic and Baptist schools and claims to have read the bible cover to cover! Oh lawd, you cannot make this up.
He who? If you meant me and not Job I only posted a link answering a question. It wasn't my opinion. Also I didn't go to a religious school and am not Catholic or Baptist.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I don't believe that Genghis Khan was real, it's a fact he was real. If it requires beliefs to determine if a historical figure is real or not, then you have your answer.
Hey look I didn't post the link to show my belief. I posted the link because you asked Zrick who Job was. It has nothing to do with me.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Atheists and Religious Zealots both try to convince everyone that they have the answers to the universe (despite not being able to prove any of it). And they're all douchebags

zrickety

The Fixer
Hey look I didn't post the link to show my belief. I posted the link because you asked Zrick who Job was. It has nothing to do with me.
Invisible villain showing his true ignorance.