GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... It's Monkey Pox Season - Will You Surrender Your Freedoms Again?

npace

Autocross Champion
2012ish? I did a tour of the APR HQ with my friend. They had great tunes in the past, seems like they couldn't leave well enough alone.
They kept expanding into things they shouldn't have. They made overly complicated solutions for things. The stupid oil protection system and the low pressure fuel pump solution they came up with are two examples. Now that holley owns them, they've gotten better, but I'm not sure they'll ever fully recover from the exhaust resonator scandal and all the things they did to try and destroy competitors.

zrickety

The Fixer
https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/s...eaking-milky-way-galaxy-discovery-2022-05-12/

Sagittarius A* (pronounced Sagittarius "A" star) possesses 4 million times the mass of our sun and is located about 26,000 light-years - the distance light travels in a year, 5.9 trillion miles (9.5 trillion km) - from Earth.

1652444194166.png

zrickety

The Fixer
There is a 'listening session' today from 10-12 for the US proposed amendments to the WHO Pandemic Treaty which would essentially subvert all nations sovereignty and give near unlimited power to unelected WHO officials. Biden admin slipped this into the Federal Register about 10 days ago and had a 1 day only limited registration for this topic.
So strange that something so important is not being talked about by ANYONE in traditional media.
This will be voted on later this month in Geneva, Switzerland and could take effect in November!!

“The Biggest Global Power Grab We Have Seen in Our Lifetimes”: How Serious is the Threat From the WHO Pandemic Treaty?​

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/05/11...s-is-the-threat-from-the-who-pandemic-treaty/
1652451773409.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i've actually wanted to get a poster made of Sag. A for a while, here's a cool pic of the eccentric orbits of many of the nearest stars, some of which reach something like ~1/8 or so the speed of light!
1652454054129.png

Dents27

Go Kart Champion