GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
The truth is out there.
Definitely not on CNN.

I saw a post yesterday about bluetooth location apps finding dead bodies at cemeteries...nano tech in the vax? I didn't share that one but I thought it was worth mentioning. Someone tech savvy in the city can try this out.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Kent McLellan. Nickname Boneface. A nazi from Florida in Ukraine. He's supposedly been recruiting american ns for quite a few years, perhaps as far back as 2013. Cureently serving with other nazis in "Azov."

zrickety

The Fixer

anotero

Autocross Champion
CNN being CNN.

IMG_20220519_153822_369.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
When Bill Gates or Pfizer roll out the new monkey pox 'vaccine,' remember that you don't need it.
Less than 1% fatal.
No one is held liable if you become injured or develop an autoimmune disease. They have been lying for 2 years about the 'safe and effective' COVID vaccine, don't expect that to change now.

1653050817832.png

uberdot

Autocross Champion
When Bill Gates or Pfizer roll out the new monkey pox 'vaccine,' remember that you don't need it.
Less than 1% fatal.
No one is held liable if you become injured or develop an autoimmune disease. They have been lying for 2 years about the 'safe and effective' COVID vaccine, don't expect that to change now.

View attachment 249743
“We WILL be fooled again 🎶

uberdot

Autocross Champion
This monkey pox sure is coming right on time for the WHO pandemic treaty hearings next week. Purely coincidental.
438FA86C-E82D-44F4-9949-7978B8A161D6.jpeg