GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
There is a 'listening session' today from 10-12 for the US proposed amendments to the WHO Pandemic Treaty which would essentially subvert all nations sovereignty and give near unlimited power to unelected WHO officials. Biden admin slipped this into the Federal Register about 10 days ago and had a 1 day only limited registration for this topic.
So strange that something so important is not being talked about by ANYONE in traditional media.
This will be voted on later this month in Geneva, Switzerland and could take effect in November!!

“The Biggest Global Power Grab We Have Seen in Our Lifetimes”: How Serious is the Threat From the WHO Pandemic Treaty?​

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/05/11...s-is-the-threat-from-the-who-pandemic-treaty/
1652451773409.png

zrickety

The Fixer
.pdf of amendments

Attachments

• A75_18-en.pdf
    562.6 KB · Views: 82

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
1652452348098.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i've actually wanted to get a poster made of Sag. A for a while, here's a cool pic of the eccentric orbits of many of the nearest stars, some of which reach something like ~1/8 or so the speed of light!
1652454054129.png

Dents27

Go Kart Champion

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Avatar inspired by the other, other thread.

Screenshot_20220513-131310-876.png

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
unpopular opinion: I never found rick and morty funny.

I tried watching a few episodes since everyone is so into it....barely a chuckle.

I think it's the YoU dOnT uNdErStAnD tHe ScIeNcE people that just put me off the show.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Looks like the problem / reaction / solution scenario of creating a Ministry of Truth, with the problem being Musk buying Twitter, may be coming to fruition in that he seem to be backing out.

His bid on Twitter may be temporary but the DHS’ new propaganda wing absolutely will not be. Interesting to see what happens. Being proven right doesn’t feel very good anymore..