GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

uberdot

Autocross Champion
“Who’s gonna make the roads if you don’t want government? Checkmate, libertarians.”

npace

Autocross Champion
“Who’s gonna make the roads if you don’t want government? Checkmate, libertarians.”

As a libertarian, I find this both sad and amusing. On the libertarian note... I'm about ready to retire from the military, and I don't want to stick with government or do whatever the equivalent job is in the private sector. I have a few ideas about what I want to do, but one of them is to get a welding certification. I keep telling my wife that I'm going to be the only libertarian member of the pipe fitters union.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
D69397F4-1F31-4ED5-A5A2-4BD96BDC794F.jpeg

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

You’ve Been Flagged as a Threat: Predictive AI Technology Puts a Target on Your Back

https://www.rutherford.org/publicat...tive_ai_technology_puts_a_target_on_your_back
This is not surprising. Remember when Maxine Waters let slip that 0barna 'has a file on everyone'? That was 11 years ago.
The crux of the issue is this, "AI predictive and surveillance technologies are being used to classify, segregate and flag the populace with little concern for privacy rights or due process."
Cue the Robot Devil.

1652542789540.png

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
LOL

1652579233765.png

zrickety

The Fixer
WTF

1652579332395.png

zrickety

The Fixer
I know that's not what they're going for, but this is funny.

1652579510206.png

zrickety

The Fixer