GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
I can’t wait for the script kiddies to take the site down and/or destroy his allocated bandwidth.
All your script kiddies are belong to us.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
all-your-base-800x450.jpeg

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Well it was nice knowing you all......(y).as this is golfdave, "as was", signing off....;)

11:40AM (GMT) today I will be having my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine (reptilian conversion, 5G enhancement, illuminati mind control).

P.S. no underlying health issues that would affect this, but it might have fun with my Hayfever.

P.P.S. I will try to communicate any side effects as best as I will be allowed or if at all possible!

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I did hear a story on NPR this AM discussing FB's possible (probable?) decision on whether or not to allow Trumps return. It did make me think some about free speech vs public safety. Then a piece about Republicans and Liz Cheney

Fuck the Republican Party

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Yellen says 7 trillion in taxes are not being collected per 10 years*.

Who wrote the tax code? Oh right it's all neocons or Republicans.

The same motherfuckers wailing about deficits.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Yellen says 7 trillion in taxes are not being collected per 10 years*.

Who wrote the tax code? Oh right it's all neocons or Republicans.

The same motherfuckers wailing about deficits.

That’s because their base believe they can do no wrong. Same issue with the deep left. Sadly there are proportionately more whacko right to moderate right than whacko left to moderate left.

zrickety

The Fixer
That’s because their base believe they can do no wrong. Same issue with the deep left. Sadly there are proportionately more whacko right to moderate right than whacko left to moderate left.
Collectively, they ALL do wrong. The lesser of 2 evils is still evil.

zrickety

The Fixer
Pfizer says their vaccine is 100% effective for kids. Guess they aren't counting the ones who died in the trial?
Of course, the kids don't get sick anyway.
1620218104811.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Sorry that's an old pic. Here are the updated numbers...
1620218260545.png

zrickety

The Fixer
As @JC_451 would say, SCAMdemic onward...