GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
COVID-19 Protection_update-01 (1).png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
So as long as everyone wears at least a basic mask then everyone is kind of protected by default

JC_451

Autocross Champion
The paper mask is still better than none at all, even for protecting yourself.

It -obviously- will not stop an aerosol cloud but it will catch some spittle if someone sneezes in your direction. Reducing the potency of the viral load could be the difference between getting sick and just being a carrier.

People that envision the virus as this cloud moving around everywhere are idiots. It spreads point to point, you don't encounter huge viral clouds unless you're in a huge crowd of people.

Wearing the mask by yourself in the car is dumb, wearing it walking your dog on a lonely street is dumb. Being an anti masker is also dumb, it's hardly an inconvenience and it makes you look like a drama queen to be so against it.

Oh no, a paper mask for 5 minutes at the market, I must cry on the internet.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Only N95 masks can protect you, other masks are to prevent you from spreading it. We cant even get N95 masks at my shop anymore, so I actually have to wear a respirator most of my day now. Cant even get the valved N95 which I've seen people wearing in public 🙈
The CDC has pointed out that N95 do not stop the smoke particles in the air, which are LARGER than the virus particles. So by definition, the N95 is doing NOTHING.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Having a complete understanding of how masks work helps.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...too-large-stop-covid-19-particles/5343537002/

We rate this claim FALSE because it is not supported by our research. The COVID-19 virus itself is indeed smaller than the N95 filter size, but the virus always travels attached to larger particles that are consistently snared by the filter. And even if the particles were smaller than the N95 filter size, the erratic motion of particles that size and the electrostatic attraction generated by the mask means they would be consistently caught as well.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
The N95 isn't effective against smoke because.... that's not how this works.

Smoke is loaded with carbon monoxide, heavy smoke areas have very low oxygen levels.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Not-very-stealthy.jpg

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
The CDC has pointed out that N95 do not stop the smoke particles in the air, which are LARGER than the virus particles. So by definition, the N95 is doing NOTHING.
You are 100% correct the N95 does nothing for smoke that's why firefighters don't use them. Just like your cars intake air filter does nothing for smoke, maybe you should remove that too

zrickety

The Fixer
When they put a disclaimer on the box, that's all you need to know. 'Use at your own risk.'
I CHOOSE NOT TO USE.
F%CK THESE UNCONSTITUTIONAL MANDATES AND EVERY KAREN THAT'S PUSHING THEM.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You are making my point. The medical industry that kills half a million people per year can't be trusted. The FDA that approves drugs with deadly side effects and recalls some, that withholds life saving treatments, can't be trusted. We must take our health into our hands. You can't ask the rest of the world to wear a mask to cater to your fears. It's an intervention and it should be a choice.

You think medical errors are responsible for the drop in life expectancy? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion

I know that you won't believe or agree with this but I have always in my mind been open minded and fair. Having said that I don't agree that medical errors are responsible for a decrease in life expectancy. Sure if there were zero medical errors life expectancy would be slightly higher but statistically minor. I do agree with what Zrick said about the pharmaceutical industry.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If you agree, then why do you keep voting to deregulate and protect them? Just doesn't make sense.

zrickety

The Fixer
That's exactly how it works. People die early, expectancy drops. How much? Who knows. There are many coverups, 'The Resident' shows this type of behavior. I realize it's a TV show, but hospitals try to mitigate lawsuits and lower payouts without a doubt.