GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Still think it's safe to go out maskless? 2 girls went out to a restaurant that just reopened, no mask. The restaurant forced them to share the same water cup because supplies were low 😡 now they're both testing positive for covid19.

Don't believe me? Look up 2 girls 1 cup for the full article.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I do about 350/wk commuting. Yikes. Do you get wear&tear mileage compensation?
No I'm an independent contractor so I get paid by the delivery. All expenses are mine.
But I get the 58 cents per mile income tax deduction. That was almost a $30,000 deduction off the top last year.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Fuck that. I’m a bar and pub kind of guy. With covid, that’s not a thing
So did I use to be. Covid is a tragedy. 500,000 lives lost in the US and countless people bankrupted and the homeless population has exploded.

mac340

Go Kart Champion
If the virus is so bad and we all need to be vaccinated why do they throw away vaccines when something comes up like broken freezers or someone not showing up for their appointment instead of just giving a shot to whoever wants one? I guess the options would be it's not really as bad as they say or imbeciles are running everything.

cb1111

Let me see if I can explain this section of the forum to Jim.

There are several distinct forums under one umbrella - Mk5, 6, 7 and 8.
The main sections of each forum are separate and distinct
Some sections (like the off topic where this thread is) are common to all the forums and can be seen in all of them

Accordingly this thread IS the same thread that you see in the Mk6 forum.